Author Topic: Multiple Milestones on Calendar Overview not appearing  (Read 2000 times)

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
Multiple Milestones on Calendar Overview not appearing
« on: August 25, 2009, 07:53:05 pm »
On the Overview (All) tab, I have 8 upcoming Milestones on one date on the calendar, as you can see in the 1st pic. The calendar shows 3 of them, and at the bottom of the day it says "5 more".

When I click on the 5 more link, it takes me to the day view, which only has room for 2 of them. See 2nd pic.  The other 6 are not visible at all. There are no scroll controls, nor does it appear that I can drag the separator to make more room to view the others. The Week view also only shows 2 of the 8.

Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?

alvarotm01

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Multiple Milestones on Calendar Overview not appearing
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 03:29:33 pm »
Hi
this happens because that 6 milestones are assigned to everybody or another user, and you are filtering calendar by yourself.

To fix this you can change line 240 of "application/models/project_milestones/ProjectMilestones.class.php" with this one
Code: [Select]
$assignedFilter = ' AND (`assigned_to_user_id` = '.$assignedUser->getId().' OR
(`id` IN (SELECT milestone_id FROM '.TABLE_PREFIX.'project_tasks WHERE `trashed_by_id` = 0 AND `milestone_id` > 0 AND `assigned_to_user_id` = ' . $assignedUser->getId() . ') OR
(`assigned_to_user_id` = 0 AND (`assigned_to_company_id` = '. $assignedUser->getCompanyId().' OR `assigned_to_company_id` = 0))))';

With this you will be able to see milestones assigned to everybody in calendar views when filtering by yourself (to view milestones assigned to another user you must change the filter).

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
Re: Multiple Milestones on Calendar Overview not appearing
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 12:55:48 pm »
Ah yes, when I changed the filter from My Calendar to Everyone, they suddenly all showed up, thank you for that
Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?