Author Topic: 1.5.2 Internal server error 500 can not delete user  (Read 3946 times)

juerg.hoerner

• View Profile
    • Email
1.5.2 Internal server error 500 can not delete user
« on: August 21, 2009, 04:26:00 am »
I like to delet a user. Internal server error 500 appears and I cant delete any user  Version 1.5.2.

the server is on a host. Are there important php settings for opengoo?

ozzieseda

• View Profile
Re: 1.5.2 Internal server error 500 can not delete user
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 08:54:46 pm »
I also experienced this error.  Had to manually delete user first leaving the user workspace intact, then give myself, the administrator permissions to the users personal workspace in order to delete.

ozzieseda

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 10:09:12 pm »
Here's another interesting one...Created a client company along with a user account for that client.  Deleted Client company, deleted user account but I am not able to delete personal workspace for the user account for some reason now.  

Here is the crazy part...the user account which was deleted is still able to log into the system.  They can perform all functions assigned to them prior to deletion of the account.

Using 1.5.2, brand new installation.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 10:12:17 pm by ozzieseda »

ozzieseda

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 10:56:34 pm »
Update:  I went into the OG database tables, 'og_users', and noticed the user account that I had previously deleted was still in the database.  Explains why I was still able to use that account to log in.  Doesn't explain why after deleting from GUI, account still exists in database. 

I deleted the user account from the database, deleted other records for that user in other tables, went back into the GUI and was finally able to delete the user's personal workspace.

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 10:40:39 am »
Hi Jürg,

Have you enabled debugging mode? It should give you more info about the error.

alvarotm01

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 02:42:17 pm »
Hi
To fix this, change line 374 of "/application/controllers/UserController.class.php" for this one
Code: [Select]
if ($project instanceof Project && $delete_ws == 1 && $project->canDelete(logged_user())) {