Author Topic: Can't log into Opengoo  (Read 3707 times)

ejb

• View Profile
Can't log into Opengoo
« on: August 19, 2009, 10:56:11 pm »
Yesterday I installed Opengoo into a directory and everything was working fine.  Today, I installed Drupal onto the root and now I can no longer log into Opengoo any more.  I don't get an error when I click on Login, it just doesn't advance to another page.  It's like the Login page just refreshes.

Here's my structure:

public_html
--- Drupal on root of website (installed 8/19)
---------Opengoo installed in folder (installed 8/18)

I checked MySQL and the Drupal and Opengoo databases have different database and user names.  So nothing was overwritten there.

I'm concerned that if I reinstall Opengoo, that it will mess up my Drupal and that's not an option.  So hopefully I can get to the bottom of it without having to go down that road.

Maybe something in htaccess was overwritten?  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Eric

carcam

• View Profile
    • Gnumla!
    • Email
Re: Can't log into Opengoo
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 02:02:34 am »
I think it is an htaccess problem. but why overwriting Opengoo will mess up your Drupal installation? If they are in different directories you shouldn't have any problem.

If you are using url redirect in your Drupal, it definitely is an htaccess problem.
Gnumla
Tu sitio de Joomla! en espaƱol

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 02:56:39 am »
If they are in different directories you shouldn't have any problem.

qft
Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?

ejb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 10:57:15 am »
I think it is an htaccess problem. but why overwriting Opengoo will mess up your Drupal installation? If they are in different directories you shouldn't have any problem.

If you are using url redirect in your Drupal, it definitely is an htaccess problem.

Thanks carcam, that leads me in the right direction.  Since the htaccess is in the root, I doubt that reinstalling Opengoo will fix the problem.  More likely, I will need to figure out how to make an exception in htaccess so that the URL rewrite does not affect the Opengoo directory.