Author Topic: Adding a field "acad. title" to the addressbook  (Read 3791 times)

Engineer

• View Profile
Adding a field "acad. title" to the addressbook
« on: October 21, 2009, 08:33:21 am »
Hello Developers,

I've installed and checked OpenGoo. I am very excited about what features there are. But in the addressbook i'm missing a field for the academic title of a contact.

Without this field, OpenGoo is not very useful to me, beause I have many contacts, who are professor or ph.d. and the like. And I think it's not very polite, when I can't contact them with there correct title.

Please add a field "acad. title" or "title" to the contact data to improve usability of the addressbook. It should be also possible, to export the content of this field into cvs-files etc.

regards
Engineer

a2opinion

• Christian
    • View Profile
    • A Second Opinion
Re: Adding a field "acad. title" to the addressbook
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 02:17:01 pm »
Administration Section>>Custom Fields

Add the custom field "Academic Title" to the Contacts Module and select whether you want it to be there all the time, or just when you click on "custom fields" or even if it is a requirement.

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
Re: Adding a field "acad. title" to the addressbook
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 05:51:37 pm »
PhD's are people too, titles just promote a class-based society. Down with the establishment!

/end of hippy rant
Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?