Author Topic: User Registering  (Read 4013 times)

Anjek

• View Profile
    • Email
User Registering
« on: August 14, 2009, 01:01:33 pm »
Maybe you should make a user registration that allows guests do register themselves with the permissions set by the administrators.

The reason for this is because i need to register guest users that only have read permissions in my main project.

Thanks in advance.

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
Re: User Registering
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 04:55:04 pm »
Good idea, I could use this feature now that I think of it
Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 06:05:55 pm »
Noted.
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

Fabianb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 03:04:35 am »
It would also be great if one could set the option whether to have the right of "access to portal", "no access to portal". Wordpress, for instance, has this to allow "Reader" / "Subscriber" access.

I would appreciate this as this could potentially be people you would like to have as users on your mailing list / in your system, but not have access to any documents etc. stored in the actual portal.

loka.das

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 06:06:32 pm »
I was also looking for an automated registration for users, but I guess it's easy to do a "work around" by just adding a simple link to a simple contact form in your other cms, sending you an e-mail with their choosen username and e-mail, and then you create an account for them.

There's no real big difference there, cuz i imagine many of us still would like to "approve" any automated registration anyway.

The only major issue with that I suppose is that the user cannot choose their password by themselves in such a registration process. 
 :-\

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 11:36:46 am »
Same or almost the same is being discussed here
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

mifzal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 11:40:29 am »
Yes, I've successfully installed fengoffice_1.7.5beta and working smoothly. Unfortunately, it doesn't have self registration option. When are you planning to integrate it?