Author Topic: e-mail bug in 1.5 RC  (Read 3411 times)

sverdlov

• View Profile
e-mail bug in 1.5 RC
« on: July 28, 2009, 06:50:45 pm »
nobody is reading the already answered-once topics so I start a new one.

NO matter where I send mail from I can't receive incoming mails. I can see '1 new message' "sometimes", but not always, and even then the inbox is empty. Even when I change workspaces, it's empty. View all, etc - empty. That works fine in 1.4 so I know what I'm doing. Sent items folder is full - but no the inbox...

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
Re: e-mail bug in 1.5 RC
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 06:59:55 pm »
That's because you hijacked someone else's post about another topic.

If you want to discuss a bug or separate topic, start a new thread, don't hijack another unrelated thread.

Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 02:39:04 pm »
What connection method are you using? Have you tried with version 1.5?

Thanks.

sverdlov

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 05:07:52 pm »
I was using 1.5 RC... now I'll check with final. pop with gmail, ssl or not - result was the same. Mail received, but not shown - only sent items are shown. 1.4 worked fine... with same settings.

sverdlov

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 05:18:35 pm »
ok... so it's the same with 1.5.
when the account send e-mail to himself, it's received in the e-mail box (using a desktop client) but not received in opengoo.
When somebody else sends mail to this account, it's received but only seen on the ALL workspace, not in any other workspace. For example, when the user is in his own workspace, he will NOT see any incoming mails which is pretty not-user friendly? And not explained anywhere in the UI.

So.. why can't he see mails sent by himself to himself?

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 02:50:55 pm »
Emails sent by yourself are shown in "Sent". By default you view your "Inbox".

When you switch workspace you will be shown your classified email (emails that you have assigned to a workspace). To see all email you have to browse "All". We shall evaluate this behavior if you think it's not user friendly.

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 02:58:01 pm »
We will also fix the behavior of not showing email sent by yourself to yourself in the Inbox, for next release.

Thanks.