Author Topic: 1.5 dashboard calendar widget: error 500  (Read 4952 times)

salival

• View Profile
1.5 dashboard calendar widget: error 500
« on: July 28, 2009, 01:08:47 pm »
The calendar widget in the dashboard gives an internal server error 500 for certain types of workspaces. (Using xampp 1.7.1) Without the widget the dashboard gives no error for those workspaces.

As far as i can see it happens when you select "All", or when you select a user-created workspace in the root. With nested and 'user_personal' workspaces everything works as it should.

salival

• View Profile
Re: 1.5 dashboard calendar widget: error 500
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 06:38:24 am »
Since the demo doesn't display this behaviour I'm starting to think it's more of an issue in combination with xampp. Which still seems odd, since in 1.4.2 on the same server it worked fine ???

edit: I installed opengoo on my hosted server, where the problem doesn't occur and the widget works fine.
Only now I get an error 500 when I try to assign a milestone with tasks to a template. Odd...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 12:45:48 pm by salival »

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 02:43:41 pm »
Have you tried setting DEBUG to true in config/config.php?

salival

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 05:43:02 pm »
in that case it give me the error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function getProject() on a non-object in (...)/application/models/project_milestones/ProjectMilestones.class.php on line 363

edit: for one reason or another the error with the calendar widget disappeared on my local xampp, but gives me the same error as above.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 06:02:04 pm by salival »

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 03:12:02 pm »
Hi salival,

To fix the fatal error change line 363 of file 'application/models/project_mielstones/ProjectMilestones.class.php' from:
Code: [Select]
$new->setProject($milestone->getProject());to:
$new->setProject($milestoneFrom->getProject());
Thanks.

salival

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 04:59:56 pm »
Solved that part, thanks.

In OG 1.4.2 when you made a template from a milestone with subtasks they were included in the template. on my installation it doesn't do this anymore. is this by design?          (edit: it includes the tasks, but they are only visible in the details of the milestone, not in the task overview)
The log does show some errors when I play around with templates:

#1 ERROR: Error: Undefined index: for_subscribers in '(...)/application/helpers/application.php' on line 1172 (error code: 8)
#2 ERROR: Error: Undefined index: for_subscribers in '(...)/application/helpers/application.php' on line 1180 (error code: 8)
#1 ERROR: Error: Undefined variable: object_properties in '(...)/application/views/template/add.php' on line 109 (error code: 8)
#1 ERROR: Error: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in '(...)/application/controllers/TemplateController.class.php' on line 52 (error code: 2)
#2 ERROR: Error: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in '(...)/application/controllers/TemplateController.class.php' on line 80 (error code: 2)  
If you want I can give you some login information to my test setup.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 04:26:57 am by salival »

Bigal

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 08:56:55 pm »
Hi salival,

To fix the fatal error change line 363 of file 'application/models/project_mielstones/ProjectMilestones.class.php' from:
$new->setProject($milestone->getProject());to:
$new->setProject($milestoneFrom->getProject());
Thanks.
Tried that with ver 1.5 but problem persists. Here is more info:
It only occurs if I click on the event. If I check the event, then click EDIT the event opens without ado.
Another event on same month can be clicked to edit without error.
Even though error 500 reported, there is no entry in DEBUG file, and DEBUG is TRUE.
Sorry to be of no help, as I tried to find out what was different in the offending entry than the entry that works OK but couldnt find anything specific. However, I wont delete the offending entry in case you want me to test it further with any other options?
Cheers,
Al.

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 10:52:24 am »
I think this is a different error than yours Bigal. When you click on an event you get an error 500? Don't you get an error message? Have you enabled DEBUG mode like this?

Thanks.

Bigal

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2009, 06:08:50 pm »
I think this is a different error than yours Bigal. When you click on an event you get an error 500? Don't you get an error message? Have you enabled DEBUG mode like this?

Thanks.

Surely I have. And surely I dont get a debug error message. Here is config.php:
  define('DEBUG', true);