Author Topic: moved opengoo + db to new server, blank page now, or opengoo_hooks.php ls data??  (Read 2526 times)

stfmguy

• View Profile
hey all!

just moved opengoo to a new server, put it in /home/user/public_html and edited the db info accordingly.. Now I enabled debug in config.php (deleted autoloader.php) and this is what I get:

Session "default" started at 2009-07-23T16:02:08+0000
#1 ERROR: Error: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/animator/public_html/application/hooks/.listing:4) in '/home/animator/public_html/environment/functions/general.php' on line 381 (error code: 2)
Time since start: 0.20925998687744 seconds
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the screen just shows this:
drwxrwxr-x 2 609 609 4096 Feb 24 16:57 . drwxrwxr-x 8 609 609 4096 Feb 24 16:57 .. -rw-rwxr-- 1 609 609 5497 Mar 31 17:26 opengoo_hooks.php

can someone enlighten me to as to what is going on here?

raboof

• View Profile
same problem over here. This is what I did for moving a 1.4.1 installation from A to B:

1) mirrored the opengoo from server A to server B
2) changed ownership on B
3) dumped/restored the database of A into B
3) adjusted config/config.php parameters with new DB_HOST and ROOT_URL
4) chmod 775 cache config tmp upload public/files   (777 doesn't make a difference)
5) removed cache/autoloader.php

I get a blank page. If I define('DEBUG', true), I still get the blank page, and nothign shows up in cache/ .

raboof

• View Profile
for the archives, this was my mistake. The source and destination systems were different, and in the destination the PHP package did not include all the necessary extensions. Installing the required extensions fixed.

Maybe it would be good to mention to perform this check upfront directly in http://wiki.opengoo.org/doku.php/installation#moving_an_existing_installation .