Author Topic: default reminder for task?  (Read 2487 times)

snakewa

• View Profile
default reminder for task?
« on: July 05, 2009, 11:08:30 pm »
Hi guys,

Recently I installed opengoo 1.3 , i think it is really a great project, very suitable to my company.

I don't know if it is a bug. There are two different behavior for a task: When I add a new task by the menu under tasks section ( New > new task) , the task has a default reminder ( 1 day email notification ). But if I add a new task by Milestone's quick command ( Add Task ), it doesn't have a default reminder and I have to add it manually.

For me,  the first one is more preferable to have a default reminder but the second method to add task is more common to quickly add a task for a certain milestone.

Hope you guys consider this.
Thanks,
Snake

ignacio

• View Profile
Re: default reminder for task?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 06:29:46 pm »
Yep, you're right. We will do it for 1.5. Also for events added through the calendar popup

snakewa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 10:18:45 pm »
Thanks, I am looking forward it. has the 1.5 Beta includes it?

By the way, some related topic is that. let's say a workspace is belongs to a project leader, and he/she assigns tasks to the member, and also there is a due date for it. I know the project leader will become the default subscriber . But by default the reminder will only notify the person who is assigned the task. so in 1.5 version, could I set the task by default, it will notify all the subscriber ( Apply to all subscribers option is checked)? So the project leader could keep track on the tasks

alvarotm01

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 04:10:23 pm »
Hi,

No, it is not in beta version, but surely it will be available in 1.5-rc.
And the checkbox to apply reminder to all subscribers will also be checked by default at next release.