Author Topic: What is an essay?  (Read 1340 times)

dominiccooper

• View Profile
What is an essay?
« on: May 02, 2022, 10:15:30 am »
An essay is a specific genre that is intended to show not only what the author has learned, but also his attitude toward it. Translated from the French language, essay means "essay, sketch" says advanced writers review.

In an essay it is important to show your position, to justify: what, how, why and why. Here it is important not to answer a specific question, but to defend your opinion.

The essay has its own specifics, which are manifested in the following:

Narrow focus. When writing an essay explores a specific topic, you have to think narrowly, but it is this approach that allows you to understand how the author understands and accepts this or that position, opinion, story or narrative, etc.
Author's Opinion. In an essay, it is important to reflect exactly the opinion of the researcher, his point of view. This is what distinguishes it from the proverbial essay and an essay.
The peculiar style of presentation of the text. An essay implies writing a text in a conversational style, but strictly within the limits of culture, ethics, and decency. The use of foul language and jargon is unacceptable. It is enough to state your thoughts in simple and understandable language. It is best to do this with the help of short sentences, literary, emotional words. Avoid youth slang and foreign turns of phrase.
Lack of strictly regulated structure. All material the author presents in his own way in any sequence. The main thing was that the text was consistent, logical, capacious and understandable. The main thing is to fully show the problem and the author's attitude to it.

Thus, the essay is a unique text, in which the student should show his/her attitude to the chosen topic, problem, the ability to analyze the situation, to draw reasonable conclusions, to think logically.

Related Resources:

How to recognize an essay 
What is an essay? 
Tips for preparing an IELTS essay 
Essay writing tips and common mistakes 

DarrenBell

• View Profile
Re: What is an essay?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2022, 01:47:35 pm »
I wouldn't be able to compose an A+ grade sociology essay example without the best samples I found on the site. Every essay example is free.

AndryNyman

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2022, 03:06:39 pm »
If you're looking for a way to get a head start homework help for personal finance , you've come to the right place. Personal finance is a broad subject and a great deal of understanding is required in order to make sense of it. As a result, students should commit to studying the subject diligently and with sincerity. In addition, personal finance assignments often go beyond theory and focus on specific scenarios. If you don't have enough knowledge, you should always look for help.

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2024, 02:13:52 pm »
I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work.   Polypropyleen zwembad

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2024, 02:20:29 pm »
Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more.   Monoblok zwembad

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2024, 02:21:29 pm »
This is a fantastic website , thanks for sharing.   Thuisbatterij

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2024, 02:22:21 pm »
The blog and data is excellent and informative as well   Monoblock zwembad

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2024, 02:23:13 pm »
I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.   EPS korrels

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2024, 02:23:57 pm »
I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.   Zonnepanelen installateur

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2024, 02:24:41 pm »
I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively.   Buitenzwembad

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2024, 02:25:27 pm »
This is very useful post for me. This will absolutely going to help me in my project.   Keramische zwembaden

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2024, 02:26:15 pm »
I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.   Vinylester zwembad

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2024, 02:27:03 pm »
I read your post and I found it amazing! thank!   Zonnepanelen Limburg

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2024, 02:27:45 pm »
I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively.   Zwembad aanleggen

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2024, 02:28:27 pm »
This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post!   Polypropyleen zwembad