Author Topic: WHAT THE ESSENCE IS  (Read 3545 times)

AmberEvans

• View Profile
WHAT THE ESSENCE IS
« on: April 29, 2022, 09:21:35 am »
The word "essay" came into the Russian language from French and historically goes back to the Latin word exagium (weighing). The French ezzai can be literally translated with the words experience, trial, attempt, sketch, essay.

An essay is a prose work of small volume and free composition, expressing individual impressions and thoughts on a particular subject or issue, and knowingly does not claim to be a determining or exhaustive treatment of the subject.

L.P. Krysin's "Explanatory Dictionary of Foreign Words" defines an essay as "an essay treating some problems not in a systematic scientific form, but in a free form.

"The Great Encyclopedic Dictionary" gives this definition: "An essay is a genre of philosophical, literary-critical, historical-biographical, and publicistic prose, combining an emphasized individual position of the author with a relaxed, often paradoxical narration, oriented to colloquial speech."

"The Concise Literary Encyclopedia" specifies: uk essays reviews is a prose work of small length and free composition, treating a private subject and presenting an attempt to convey individual impressions and considerations connected in one way or another with it."

Some signs of an essay are:

- The presence of a specific theme or question. A work devoted to the analysis of a wide range of problems, by definition, cannot be performed in the essay genre.

- an essay expresses individual impressions and considerations on a particular subject or issue and does not claim to be a defining or exhaustive treatment of the subject.

- as a rule, an essay implies a new, subjectively colored word about something, such a work may have a philosophical, historical and biographical, journalistic, literary and critical, popular science or purely fiction character.

- in the content of an essay the author's personality - his or her worldview, thoughts and feelings are evaluated first and foremost.
https://scamfighter.net/review/ukessays.com

Related Resources:
Philosophy essays
Mistakes When Writing Essays
How to write a philosophy essay.
Algorithm for writing essays during the USE

AndryNyman

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT THE ESSENCE IS
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2022, 08:56:44 am »
While looking for a good essay writing service, make sure that you check its reviews for the quality of their work https://essayservice.college/ . Read both negative and positive reviews. Moreover, make sure the service delivers orders on time and has no hidden charges. Most importantly, make sure you pay for an  writing service that guarantees to deliver original work on time. A quality writing service is the best choice for your academic success. You should look for a service that offers excellent customer support.

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2022, 12:10:22 pm »
I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject.   Prezentar Reviews

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2022, 12:37:22 pm »
This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work!   Cloudzat

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2022, 12:43:16 pm »
Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post .   Buy and Sell

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2022, 12:56:47 pm »
Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post .   Netflix Free Trial

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2022, 01:55:18 pm »
this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends..   Siteground

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2022, 02:00:15 pm »
It?s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content.   HostGator Review

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2022, 02:02:38 pm »
Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!   Ubersuggest

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2022, 02:05:45 pm »
this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends..   Perfmatters

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2022, 02:16:15 pm »
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing.   Hbo Max

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2022, 02:19:28 pm »
Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best.   Peacock Premium

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2022, 02:21:51 pm »
After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article.   Paramount Plus Free Trial

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2022, 02:24:13 pm »
Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food additionally, Thanks.   Discovery Plus Free Trial

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2022, 12:32:01 pm »
Well, this got me thinking what other workouts are good for those of us who find ourselves on the road or have limited equipment options.   Spellbound Reviews