Author Topic: Inherit e-mail classification  (Read 2414 times)

dlinan

• View Profile
    • Email
Inherit e-mail classification
« on: August 12, 2009, 10:34:11 am »
When clasiffying an e-mail to a particular workspace, i found it would be useful if the response you write could be classified to the same space too.
Also, i think it would be great if you could just have an option to auto-classify an e-mail depending on the workspace you are standing on by the moment you write it. Maybe also find a way to auto-classify the recepient's response?
It's just too painful to classify every single e-mail you write or receibe by hand, though this feature is great and really helps me organise my information for a given project

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
Re: Inherit e-mail classification
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 01:22:14 pm »
I was going to post something similar.  The only thing I'm using OG mail for is automated status messages, and it would be nice to have some kind of rules to auto classify them for me.
Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?

dlinan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 03:36:35 pm »
I checked the forum a bit more and found that there are alredy a few posts with similar requests. Yo might want to do it as well, but the general idea is that the group of developers hasn't reached a common ground and are working on this subject for future versions. We'll have to wait I gues...  :'(

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 06:02:41 pm »
Exactly. Though we absolutely agree it would be a great improvement, we haven't reached the point where it is top-priority yet.
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 06:33:47 pm »
It's just too painful to classify every single e-mail you write or receibe by hand, though this feature is great and really helps me organise my information for a given project

It's not the ideal solution, but since 1.5.2  you can easily classify multiple emails at once using drag & drop. Did you know?