Author Topic: Installation problems: MySQL said: Subquery returns more than 1 row  (Read 5001 times)

MiKonst

• Freshman
    • View Profile
When upgrading, there is a fault that I can not fix!
Can someone help me?
thank you

MiKonst

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Re: Installation problems: MySQL said: Subquery returns more than 1 row
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 04:43:26 pm »
When upgrading, there is a fault that I can not fix!
Can someone help me?
thank you
When reinstalling meets the same problem. Completely new installation returns error :, that some fields have no value devault.
: - ((

natalia.martinez

• Administrator
  • Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 10:35:15 am »
Hi MiKonst,

With regards to the upgrade error, could you send us the error on the cache/log.php?

As for the reinstalling problem, this is related to the way MySql is configured. Could you check this?
The problem is produced when you insert a log and do not specify a column. If this column does not have a default value defined on the table, it fails.

You can check this so that it only gives you a warning instead of an error in these cases.

Hope this helps  :)

Natalia

MiKonst

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 03:53:39 am »
Hi MiKonst,

With regards to the upgrade error, could you send us the error on the cache/log.php?

As for the reinstalling problem, this is related to the way MySql is configured. Could you check this?
The problem is produced when you insert a log and do not specify a column. If this column does not have a default value defined on the table, it fails.

You can check this so that it only gives you a warning instead of an error in these cases.

Hope this helps  :)

Natalia

Thanks to support from the issue solved the problem with MySQL. Thank you all

anything