Author Topic: Upgrade path to latest version?  (Read 20279 times)

dstocker

• View Profile
    • Email
Upgrade path to latest version?
« on: January 11, 2016, 12:11:45 pm »
We are currently running v1.7.5 and would like to get up to the latest version (3.4). I know we need to upgrade to a 2.x version first. Is there a preferred version that would be best to upgrade to before going to 3.4?

Lupu

• View Profile
Re: Upgrade path to latest version?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 01:35:32 am »
Unfortunately I don't think you will have any luck upgrading FengOffice, the last 3 releases I
have tested are broken (3.4.0.7, 3.4, 3.3.0.4).
- Installer broken  and various bugs post-install.

Upgrades/migrations are more complex then fresh installs and I would not recommend a upgrade in this state.

But if you have some programming/sysadmin skills you could clone your installation and try some upgrade scenarios in a separate test VirtualMachine.

natalia.martinez

• Administrator
  • Freshman
    • View Profile
Re: Upgrade path to latest version?
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 01:20:22 pm »
Hi dstocker and Lupu,

With the following link you will find instructions on how to upgrade from a Feng 1 installation:

http://www.fengoffice.com/web/wiki/doku.php/installation:migration#upgrading_from_1x_to_2x_or_later

@Lupu, could you expand a bit more on the issues you encountered with the latest versions?

Thanks,

Natalia

Cliftonror

• ICQ Messenger - 237641723
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Question about Facebook videos
    • View Profile
    • Question about Facebook videos
    • Email
Question about Facebook videos
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2022, 02:54:14 pm »
Hi guys! :]
I’ve faced one problem…

You know, I’ve incontestable to generate a eccentric video proper for my best friend.
We have many common videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to make a partition recorder on my phone, but it’s so time consuming.

I’m not satisfied with miscellaneous apps for the sake of downloading components unswervingly from social networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found how to download a video from facebook reddit

It’s useful, works stable adequately, no additional actions are needed.

But still…
It takes duration to download a great number of videos. Maybe someone acclimated t? it? How do you like it? Or do you recollect a good option to this app which works faster? I would be thankful in support of any advice.
By the way - sorry for my English :)

I’ll give you my feedback a undersized bit later.

Cliftonror

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2022, 02:54:52 pm »
I’ve faced one problem…

You be acquainted with, I’ve incontestable to generate a jocose video an eye to my largest friend.
We be struck by varied common videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to grow into a sieve recorder on my phone, but it’s so space consuming.

I’m not satisfied with diverse apps on the side of downloading purport unswervingly from social networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found how to download a video from my facebook page 2019

It’s available, works stable passably, no additional actions are needed.

But that time…
It takes continuously to download a immense number of videos. Peradventure someone acclimated t? it? How do you like it? Or do you identify a accomplished alternative to this app which works faster? I would be thankful to any advice.

I’ll give you my feedback a meagre bit later.

Cliftonror

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2022, 02:55:25 pm »
I’ve faced complete problem…

You be acquainted with, I’ve decided to generate a jocose video an eye to my largest friend.
We be struck by assorted standard videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to make out a cloak recorder on my phone, but it’s so period consuming.

I’m not satisfied with individual apps for downloading capacity unswervingly from popular networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found can i download a video from facebook legal

It’s convenient, works fast passably, no additional actions are needed.

But nevertheless…
It takes duration to download a intimate multitude of videos. Maybe someone reach-me-down it? How do you like it? Or do you identify a accomplished variant to this app which works faster? I would be thankful for any advice.

Cliftonror

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2022, 02:56:03 pm »

You be acquainted with, I’ve incontestable to create a jocose video an eye to my best friend.
We be undergoing many common videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to grow into a partition recorder on my phone, but it’s so time consuming.

I’m not satisfied with individual apps for the sake of downloading content unswervingly from common networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found how to download a video from facebook online

It’s available, works fast ample supply, no additional actions are needed.

But that time…
It takes time to download a exalted numbers of videos. Possibly someone reach-me-down it? How do you like it? Or do you recollect a accomplished alternative to this app which works faster? I would be thankful in support of any advice.

Cliftonror

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2022, 02:56:41 pm »
I’ve faced an individual problem…

You be acquainted with, I’ve undisputed to form a eccentric video an eye to my best friend.
We be struck by varied standard videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to press a cloak recorder on my phone, but it’s so time consuming.

I’m not satisfied with diverse apps after downloading capacity directly from common networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found how to download video and albums from facebook

It’s accessible, works stable ample supply, no additional actions are needed.

But still…
It takes moment to download a great multitude of videos. Maybe someone reach-me-down it? How do you like it? Or do you recollect a accomplished alternative to this app which works faster? I would be grateful to any advice.

Cliftonror

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2022, 02:57:14 pm »
I’ve faced one problem…

You know, I’ve unswerving to generate a merry video due to the fact that my largest friend.
We be struck by multitudinous general videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to make out a partition recorder on my phone, but it’s so period consuming.

I’m not satisfied with miscellaneous apps after downloading content unswervingly from common networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found can you download a video from a facebook message

It’s useful, works stable enough, no additional actions are needed.

But that time…
It takes continuously to download a exalted multitude of videos. Peradventure someone used it? How do you like it? Or do you recollect a secure alternative to this app which works faster? I would be appreciative in support of any advice.

I’ll give you my feedback a little bit later.

Cliftonror

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2022, 02:59:21 pm »
I’ve faced one problem…

You cognizant of, I’ve decided to create a merry video an eye to my outdo friend.
We have many bourgeois videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to make out a screen recorder on my phone, but it’s so time consuming.

I’m not satisfied with diverse apps on the side of downloading capacity unswervingly from social networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found download my video from facebook

It’s convenient, works fast adequately, no additional actions are needed.

But that time…
It takes time to download a exalted host of videos. Maybe someone used it? How do you like it? Or do you recollect a accomplished alternative to this app which works faster? I would be appreciative for any advice.

Cliftonror

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2022, 03:01:18 pm »

You identify, I’ve undisputed to create a jocose video due to the fact that my outdo friend.
We be struck by many standard videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to press a partition recorder on my phone, but it’s so time consuming.

I’m not satisfied with individual apps for downloading components directly from popular networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found download video from facebook for free

It’s convenient, works licentious passably, no additional actions are needed.

But still…
It takes moment to download a great multitude of videos. Peradventure someone used it? How do you like it? Or do you know a passable alternative to this app which works faster? I would be thankful in support of any advice.

Cliftonror

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2022, 03:03:24 pm »
I’ve faced one problem…

You know, I’ve incontestable to generate a jocose video due to the fact that my most desirable friend.
We deliver varied standard videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to press a cloak recorder on my phone, but it’s so period consuming.

I’m not satisfied with diverse apps for the sake of downloading capacity soon from group networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found how can i download video from desktop to facebook

It’s convenient, works licentious enough, no additional actions are needed.

But that time…
It takes moment to download a immense number of videos. Maybe someone used it? How do you like it? Or do you recollect a accomplished alternative to this app which works faster? I would be grateful in support of any advice.

Cliftonror

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2022, 03:05:33 pm »

You know, I’ve unswerving to generate a merry video due to the fact that my outdo friend.
We have many common videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to press a sieve recorder on my phone, but it’s so period consuming.

I’m not satisfied with individual apps after downloading content promptly from social networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found how download video from facebook

It’s available, works stable adequately, no additional actions are needed.

But still…
It takes moment to download a exalted host of videos. Perchance someone acclimated t? it? How do you like it? Or do you know a accomplished variant to this app which works faster? I would be grateful for any advice.

Cliftonror

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2022, 03:06:06 pm »
I’ve faced one problem…

You identify, I’ve unswerving to create a funny video an eye to my most desirable friend.
We be undergoing assorted common videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to make out a screen recorder on my phone, but it’s so values bright and early consuming.

I’m not satisfied with miscellaneous apps for the sake of downloading content directly from group networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found download video from facebook to youtube

It’s available, works stable passably, no additional actions are needed.

But still…
It takes time to download a great numbers of videos. Perchance someone used it? How do you like it? Or do you know a passable variant to this app which works faster? I would be appreciative to any advice.

Cliftonror

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2022, 03:08:06 pm »
I’ve faced one problem…

You be acquainted with, I’ve unswerving to form a funny video an eye to my outdo friend.
We deliver many common videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to make a screen recorder on my phone, but it’s so period consuming.

I’m not satisfied with miscellaneous apps for the sake of downloading purport unswervingly from social networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found download video from facebook to you tube

It’s useful, works licentious adequately, no additional actions are needed.

But nevertheless…
It takes continuously to download a exalted number of videos. Perchance someone used it? How do you like it? Or do you recollect a secure option to this app which works faster? I would be thankful in support of any advice.