Author Topic: Not useable after update to 1.4.2  (Read 2947 times)

j_strackbein

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • WISER: Water bodies in Europe, Intergrative System to access Ecological status and Recovery
    • Email
Not useable after update to 1.4.2
« on: June 27, 2009, 07:56:07 am »
Hi there

I did the update from 1.3.1 to 1.4.2 this morning.

The automatic update process was running with out any problems.

But now system is not useable anymore:

- Documents: only show up in the overview, when clicking on the document tab the main window stays empty, only when there are definitely no documents in a workspace the message appears "no documents in..", in all other cases you can see nothing..

- Contacts: more or less the same like the documents, if there are no contacts in a workspace you can see the message "no contacts in...", clicking on "all" and the main window stays empty..

- Calendar: normal user get error "ogCalendarTopToolbar is not a constructor", admins not

-Tags: once you have chosen a tag you can not reset it to "all", what ever you click it says "There are no Documents tagged as.. in worspace..", seems like it is not reacting on the change

- Task: admins still get "error 500", no tasks to see or to add..

Debug= true does not display any errors

Tested in Firefox 3.0.11 Mac/Win, Safari 4 Mac
Server: PHP 5.2.6, MySQL 5.0.32 on Linux 2.6.18

I am going back to 1.3.1 now  :'(

Greetings
Joerg

« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 07:59:09 am by j_strackbein »

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
Re: Not useable after update to 1.4.2
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 02:49:04 pm »
Joerg, double check that in your documents view, you aren't applying a tag filter by mistake.  Soemtimes I do this myself...
Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?

j_strackbein

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • WISER: Water bodies in Europe, Intergrative System to access Ecological status and Recovery
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 05:52:15 am »
thanks Pet, but this was not the problem. There are no tags selected and I can not see a thing. It looks more like that the view is not correctly updated (how ever..) when you click on something.

I have done the update on a local test server but I can not get it running on the live machine. Next thing I will try is just to copy the updated local system over to the Webserver.

My problem is that I have 180 users now on the system so I can test that only at the weekends (or nights), it would be such an improvement if the updates run more smootly without thinking, trying, playing around.. but I am sure that it will get better soon, the developers are doing a great+fine job

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 03:07:02 am »
Problems like this have caused me to stay at 1.4.  :(
Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 06:32:31 pm »
Hi Joerg,

Have you tried clearing the browser's cache after the upgrade?