Author Topic: Version checking via database - no data files remain  (Read 5278 times)

reedphoto

• View Profile
    • Email
Version checking via database - no data files remain
« on: September 23, 2015, 07:40:17 pm »
We had a pretty severe crash that wiped our data files and as it turns out, the server was not doing proper backups due to excessive disk requests. The only thing I do have is a database backup.  Soooooo.   I need to find out what version this DB is so I can begin the arduous task of rebuilding to recover what we can. 

Is there anywhere in the DB I can look to find a version number, or some other simplified method to determine the version, other than installing one version after another and testing?

natalia.martinez

• Administrator
  • Freshman
    • View Profile
Re: Version checking via database - no data files remain
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 04:44:55 pm »
Hello,

Do you have one of the following files?

config/installed_version.php
version.php

Or where these lost too?

With any of these, you can find the version

jamesthomas

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2022, 06:09:39 am »
I came across the writingpapersucks.com last year when I was working on another essay. I wasted about four days but didn?t manage to create anything worthy. And since I couldn?t afford to miss my deadline, I started looking for a reliable service to get my papers done on time. I succeeded.

AlexDaller

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2022, 05:16:22 am »
Thank you for the advice, but I'm well past my first year at uni, so I know perfectly how the system works and that all small assignments are better to buy so as not to waste my time. I learned about the "best dissertation writing services reviews" rating when I was still in my first year at uni, so you can always look at the reviews and choose the best writer to do the assignments for you.

AlexDaller

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2022, 05:18:15 am »
BEBRA