Author Topic: Can't find 'Tasks in progress' widget  (Read 2422 times)

virtualdavid

• View Profile
Can't find 'Tasks in progress' widget
« on: August 11, 2015, 02:02:20 am »
I'm preparing to show off Feng to a manager that really needs to see what her staff are actively working on.

I cannot find the 'Tasks in progress' widget documented in the wiki — fengoffice.com/web/wiki/doku.php/dashboard — under the heading "You have the choice among the following widgets."

It was in OpenGoo, which I think the Chinese version of the dashboard wiki page still shows screenshots from: fengoffice.com/web/wiki/doku.php/cn:dashboard. 

I have a figured out an OK solution by filtering the Task module to Active, however, it only shows parent tasks initially even if it is a child task that someone is working on.  Also, instead of showing the names of users working on a task, it only shows an icon of several grey people. 

I looked in Feng's database widgets table and cannot find 'Task in progress'.

Is there a way for Feng to display all users with active stopwatches by task?  It was one of the main things I really liked about OpenGoo from a management standpoint. 

I did find this forum post about a patch, but it was for OpenGoo: forum.fengoffice.com/index.php?topic=3470.msg12921#msg12921  I haven't tried it yet.

Thanks for any help!

David

virtualdavid

• View Profile
Re: Can't find 'Tasks in progress' widget
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 11:54:16 pm »
Is this widget gone?  Is it available now only in the paid version?  Is there some code I could copy to put it back?