Author Topic: Un-archiving a workspace  (Read 2503 times)

msoutherton

• View Profile
Un-archiving a workspace
« on: September 15, 2015, 04:01:27 pm »
Is it possible to un-archive a workspace? I'm not seeing how, but perhaps I'm looking in the wrong spot. I've tried it on the demo (latest version) and I don't see it there either.

Details:
 - We have a few workspaces for projects that we want to shelf for a while. We want to leave the workspace and everything in it intact, but make it invisible so it doesn't clutter out workspaces view.
 - I can successfully archive the workspace by selecting the workspace and clicking the edit pencil next to it, then click "Archive" at the top of the Edit Workspace view. That seems to archive the workspace and everything in it correctly.
 - If I then click the "Archived" view on the bottom left, I can see all my archived tasks, etc, that came from the workspace I just archived, and I can unarchive each of those. But if I do that it doesn't actually put the workspace itself back into the workspaces view.

Any ideas, or is it a bug? Thanks!

steveg

• View Profile
Re: Un-archiving a workspace
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 08:23:34 pm »
You sure can - you should see an "Archive" button at the bottom of workspaces.  If you press this, it will show items that are archived, and you can select them to unarchive.