Author Topic: Official inquiries, tickets & work and sign documents  (Read 6582 times)

xtender

• View Profile
Official inquiries, tickets & work and sign documents
« on: October 10, 2008, 12:35:14 am »
I developing now modules with system of tickets and system for working with documents for mine cms, which created by me for our company, but I have just learnt about opengoo. I will change engine  to yours with the greatest pleasure, if you will realise this functionality.

About working with documents. Main functionality:
  • sending or redirection docs,ticket or inquiry to other collaborator or department, or to chief, marks,comments, approval, ratification and signing all of them.
  • Dictionaries of statuses.
  • Multiversions of documents with identification by time(e.g. fields fd("from date") and td("to date")), status, and author changes. Create field "Version" with values:e.g. 0="Not approved", 1="Modified/For decision",3="Cancelled",4="Ratificated/RC",5="Final version/Stable". And permisions to set version to "final version" or "Ratificated"

Also will be helpfull to create module "HelpDesk". And management system of modules and libraries(with showing their functions).

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
Re: Official inquiries, tickets & work and sign documents
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 01:21:09 am »
Hi. I am not sure I understood correctly all your post.

If you want to code those features on top of OpenGoo and send the code, we will gladly look into including them in the code base (the better the code, the higher the chances of doing it). We always welcome new developers!

OpenGoo currently does have a versioning of documents, though not with all the attributes you mention.
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

xtender

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 08:33:22 am »
Oh, ok. Sorry for my bad english.  ;D
I'l describe all in greater details later.

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 09:40:54 am »
Salud!  :D
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.