Author Topic: Switching back to default view from list view in overview section  (Read 2767 times)

jonh

• View Profile
This  may be the biggest doh question of all, but I switched to list view in the "Overview" section and for the life of me can't find the button to switch it back. Can anyone help me out ? I like the overview non-list view better.

Thanks

Interpolat

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Switching back to default view from list view in overview section
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 05:47:41 am »
I ran into the same issue not too long ago.  The button you are looking for does not exist (or at least I never found it either), and I wonder if this is a bug in the system or just an oversight on the part of the developers.

Anyway, the only way I was finally able to switch back to default view from the list view was by going into the database using phpmyAdmin.  I can direct you to the specific table et.al. to make this change on if you want to give that a shot and cannot find the appropriate place to do so in the database on your own.  I just have to dig it up again.

armean

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 03:08:30 pm »
i also had this issue, and the above message helped me solve it, but for reference, here are the steps required:

1) look into the fo_contacts table and get the object_id for your user

2) in the fo_contact_config_option_values table, change the value for option_id 154 from 1 to the default value of 0 for the userid from step 1)

asiams

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 10:34:37 pm »
Thank you for the phpmyadmin solution.

When I checked this, there has been some changes:

1) look into the fo_contacts table and get the object_id for your user (This is correct):

2) look into the fo_contact_config_option table, and try to find "overviewAsList" in name column. You need to find the id for this. When I checked, the id was 133.

3) in the fo_contact_config_option_values table, change the value for option_id 133 from 1 to the default value of 0 for the userid from step 1)

yep, this took care of the problem.

Developer should include on view as list with a button to go back to the summary view.

Abraham