Author Topic: Documents / Web Document Not sharing Correctly  (Read 2404 times)

Curtisf

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
Documents / Web Document Not sharing Correctly
« on: May 17, 2015, 05:34:37 pm »
Good Afternoon,

We use a lot of Google Apps documents.  However, most of them are not showing up correctly in the documents folder for anyone except me.

Screenshot shows two side by side users documents list.  You can see mine lists the Web docs and the other does not.  One of the web docs was actually added by the user on the right, but only shows up on my account on the left.   However, the actual uploaded files are showing up just fine. 

I searched through settings but couldn't find anything that would disable web documents. I tried logging on with my Google Account before logging into Feng as "Scott" to see if that had something to do with it, but it did not.  I'm thinking it maybe has something to do with the "Status" ... but I can't find any way of updating the status to test it.

Please help!!

Thanks!

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Documents / Web Document Not sharing Correctly
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 12:32:33 pm »
Hi!

Do you mean he cannot read its contents when accessing it?
Could it be related to his browser missing a plugin?
Did he log in to his Google Account as well? And does his Google Account have permissions over the document?

Best,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

Curtisf

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Documents / Web Document Not sharing Correctly
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 07:40:16 pm »
No they are just not showing up in the document list (See screen shot to verify).

Only my account shows that any of the web documents exists, I tried two other accounts, and the documents just don't show up ... I even used the other account to create a web document ... even that one does not show in that account, only in mine.