Author Topic: Tasks not shown in tasklist - but are shown on the overview box  (Read 4163 times)

reder01

• View Profile
Hi All

I have a problem which started a couple of versions ago. I was hoping that fruther upgrades would fix the issues. But up to now, the issue is not resolved.

The issue is: when I open the task list, the list is empty and the "loading" icon remains on the top of the page. There is no error message in the "log.php".
In the box on the overview page, the upcoming tasks are shown.
There are no filters set on the task list page and I am logged in as administrator - so I would expect to see all tasks.

Any idea what happened?

Thanks in advance,
Raimund

steveg

• View Profile
Re: Tasks not shown in tasklist - but are shown on the overview box
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 09:45:15 am »
Hi All

I have a problem which started a couple of versions ago. I was hoping that fruther upgrades would fix the issues. But up to now, the issue is not resolved.

The issue is: when I open the task list, the list is empty and the "loading" icon remains on the top of the page. There is no error message in the "log.php".
In the box on the overview page, the upcoming tasks are shown.
There are no filters set on the task list page and I am logged in as administrator - so I would expect to see all tasks.

Any idea what happened?

Thanks in advance,
Raimund

http://forum.fengoffice.com/index.php?topic=19956.0

Try changing background permissions to off or on.  I suspect they are on, but your server is having troubles with it... 

reder01

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 05:15:10 am »

http://forum.fengoffice.com/index.php?topic=19956.0

Try changing background permissions to off or on.  I suspect they are on, but your server is having troubles with it... 

Hi Steveg

Thanks for your help. I tried to set SAVE_PERMISSIONS_IN_BACKGROUND to true and false in the config file but it did not change the behaviour. Still the tasks are only shown on the overview page and not on the task tab. Any other ideas?

UPDATE: There is a difference: When SAVE_PERMISSIONS_IN_BACKGROUND = TRUE the whole task page is not loaded and stays empty. When SAVE_PERMISSIONS_IN_BACKGROUND = FALSE the page loads but there are no tasks shown - although there are tasks in the DB. Also newly created tasks are not shown.
Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 05:19:17 am by reder01 »

reder01

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 06:34:22 am »
Bump. Still no solution. Anyone can help?

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 12:24:44 pm »
What version are you using? And which one were you using before the upgrade?
Did you upgrade from to 1.X to 2.X or 3.X?

Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

reder01

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 09:05:28 am »
Hello franponce87

I am currently running on 3.1.3 and started to use Feng Office with version 2.x. Unfortunatly I do not exactly know when exactly the issue appeared.
I thought that maybe this issue is appearing for others as well and hoped that it would be fixed in one of the version upgrades. But as this was never adressed, I tried to asking for help in this forum.

Any idea how to debug or solve the issue? Might be a data issue that started to appear during one of the upgrades.

Thanks in advance,
Raimund

ac607

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2015, 12:48:10 pm »
Hello,

I'm having the same issue with tasks not showing up as Raimund. Did anyone find a solutiion to this?

I was running 3.1.2 however upgraded to 3.2 thinking that it may rectify the issue. All my tasks were showing up previously but as soon as I put a filter or date range on it, it stopped showing all tasks. If other users do not filter, they have all the tasks!

Can anyone help please?

reder01

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2015, 04:08:55 pm »
Hi ac607

Unfortunatly it seems there is no support to be found here. Too bad
I am a bit disappointed and will try to find alternatives.

Good look

Blinkiz

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 07:56:42 am »
I did a upgrade to 3.2.1 and have the same problem.
Solution for me is to set filter "Group by" to "--Nothing--" and then back to whatever I want. Need to do this in every workspaces that has this problem. Problem gone! Very weird bug..
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 07:59:48 am by Blinkiz »

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2015, 07:36:33 pm »
I think this will be fixed in the latest version.

Just in case I created an internal task to review this.

Also, remember to use the issue tracker to report and follow up with bugs:
http://www.fengoffice.com/web/bugs/

More info here:
http://forum.fengoffice.com/index.php?topic=4331.0

(I will make new sticky posts to make sure less people misse this, as it has now become a little hidden).
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.