Author Topic: No Documents after Upgrade from 1.7.4 to 2.7.1.6  (Read 2859 times)

fou9327

• View Profile
No Documents after Upgrade from 1.7.4 to 2.7.1.6
« on: April 26, 2015, 02:07:24 pm »
Hi everyone,

Documents are not shown after Upgrade to 2.7.1.6 (Document Tab is empty), but they are in the database and in the folders.

I have used the approach stated at the following thread: forum.fengoffice.com/index.php?topic=19558.0

Upload-Folder has 755 permission. I tested one item set to 775 but still nothing is shown.

All other data are there and it seems everything is working.

So what may I'm missing.

Help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

steveg

• View Profile
Re: No Documents after Upgrade from 1.7.4 to 2.7.1.6
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 03:23:40 pm »
Are you storing the files in the filesystem or database?  Does that match up with your settings in FO?

fou9327

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 03:12:35 pm »
Documents are stored as files and the setting is correct.

I have checked with various File and Directory Access Rights for the Upload Folder, that seems not to be the issue.
Also I compared some of the database entries of the old db and the new db. I can't see any difference.

Could it be related to the used "Seed" in config file? But I guess than other thing wouldn't work either.

Any ideas what to check?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 03:35:44 pm by fou9327 »

fou9327

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 05:30:39 pm »
Here is what I found so far:

When adding a new document (to a new dummy workspace) and clicking on "Linked Objects" and than clicking on "Link Object" in the opening dialog box I can see all my documents when filtered for Documents only.

So now the question is, how do I get all my documents back to be displayed as with version 1.7.5 as I now know they are available to be Linked Objects?

Any ideas?

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 11:21:11 am »
Hi there!

Looks like you are still missing the new permission structure and that is why documents are not shown, even though they are there.
Have you ran the upgrade as mentioned here?
http://www.fengoffice.com/web/wiki/doku.php/installation:migration#upgrading_from_1x_to_2x

I am confident we could help you out, so if you would like to get official help, feel free to send me a Private Message.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!