Author Topic: Index page is shown in the Workspace related information area in DashBoard  (Read 2765 times)

Dimtest

• View Profile

Hi ,
I had been  using the opengoo 1.3.1 version and  recently uninstalled it and newly installed the  1.4.1 version .
The problem is 'index page is being shown on logon and cannot work with any of the tabs.On selecting the Task tab(for instance) the "Loading' image is shown for a moment and then index page is displayed in the workspace related information area in the Dash Board with a title  "Index of /opengoo"

The url being passed is "opengoo/index.php?c=access&a=index"
The  configuration is apache/2.2.11(win32)PHP/5.2.9-2
Here i am attaching a screen shot .

Kindly help me to solve this issue

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 06:27:36 am by Dimtest »

Bigal

• View Profile
I've just done an upgrade and it was no problem. Sounds like you did not follow upgrade instructions which were to preserve your /config  and /upload directories. It's possible if thats what you've done now your database is not sympathetic to the config files. I'm just guessing, but if thats the case it might be easiest to bite the bullet and try to set up from anew.

Dimtest

• View Profile
Hi "Bigal'

The real problem is  workspace is not getting created.When Admin first logs into the application, his  workspace is missing .what could be the reason  and bear in mind that version 1.3.1 works fine with this configuration.

Please help me  coz  i am missing the new version of this great application   very much.

Thanks again
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 02:43:31 am by Dimtest »

Bigal

• View Profile
Hi so what you are saying is that you preserved both of those directories, did not overwrite them and installed in same directories and then used the upgrade option?
Please check that you did the above and confirm, as others reading this thread can then relate to it.

Dimtest

• View Profile
Hi

Actually i had removed the "opengoo(1.3.1)" folder from webserver root directory and freshly installed the 1.4.1 with a new DB .The above mentioned "index page " problem occured(Hope you found the screen shot).

Then i reinstalled the 1.3.1 by removing the 1.4.1 folder from Root and freshly unzipping the 1.3.1 to Root and found the application works fine. Then i used the  "upgrade' option as instructed in "Read me"(by keeping the "public","upload' and "config' folders  intact) .But the problem persists(ie   the application failed to identify  or provide access to the "workspaces" to which ,the logged in user really has ).

i tried the "Administration->upgrade->Automatic upgrade  ', but then too ,the same problem occurred and found it continues with 1.4.2 also.But for surprise there is no error in any of these installations , everything shown "OK" ,        and 1.3.1 works very fine.

what could be the problem with my configuration or the  way of installation for the new builds?
thanks

« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 01:29:31 am by Dimtest »