Author Topic: Error to Upgrade 2.5.0.1 to 3.6  (Read 2575 times)

k4rt_c0b41n

• View Profile
Error to Upgrade 2.5.0.1 to 3.6
« on: February 05, 2015, 12:33:03 pm »
Good day!.
I'm sorry if there is any mistake in my English because I'm using google, I'm from Brazil and only speak Portuguese.

I worked with fengoffice 2.5.0.1 and did the update to version 3.6 that the next machine.

XAMP
APACHE 2.4.10
MySQL 5.6.3
WINDOWS 2008 R2 SP1

I did the upgrade this machine up, though I made up when I wore
Windows 8.1 and IIS 8.5 enterprise to run fengoffice

then I formatted and passed back up to the 2008 windows settings by changing IIS by Apache

now my fengoffice generates a monstrous log file that grows only with the following information

<?php die(); ?>
Session "default" started at 2015-02-04T16:52:30+0000
#1 ERROR: Error: mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in 'C:\xampp\htdocs\fengoffice\environment\library\database\adapters\MysqlDBAdapter.class.php' on line 28 (error code: 8192)
#2 ERROR: Error: Non-static method BasePlugins::instance() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in 'C:\xampp\htdocs\fengoffice\application\models\plugins\base\BasePlugin.class.php' on line 201 (error code: 8192)
#3 ERROR: Error: Non-static method BasePlugins::instance() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in 'C:\xampp\htdocs\fengoffice\application\models\plugins\base\BasePlugin.class.php' on line 201 (error code: 8192)
#4 ERROR: Error: Non-static method BasePlugins::instance() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in 'C:\xampp\htdocs\fengoffice\application\models\plugins\base\BasePlugin.class.php' on line 201 (error code: 8192)
#5 ERROR: Error: Non-static method BaseContacts::instance() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in 'C:\xampp\htdocs\fengoffice\application\models\contacts\base\BaseContact.class.php' on line 637 (error code: 8192)
#6 ERROR: Error: Non-static method BaseObjectTypes::instance() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in 'C:\xampp\htdocs\fengoffice\application\models\object_types\base\BaseObjectType.class.php' on line 178 (error code: 8192)
#7 ERROR: Error: Non-static method BaseObjectTypes::instance() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in 'C:\xampp\htdocs\fengoffice\application\models\object_types\base\BaseObjectType.class.php' on line 178 (error code: 8192)
#8 ERROR: Error: Non-static method BaseObjectTypes::instance() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in 'C:\xampp\htdocs\fengoffice\application\models\object_types\base\BaseObjectType.class.php' on line 178 (error code: 8192)

workspace locking and shows the summary of the activities of the users, only shows a white screen with the back button if I push back it appears the summary but quickly back to white screen with back button.

and java console to lock the menu of workspaces appears the following error code.

Uncaught TypeError: Can not read property 'addMembersToTree' of undefined MemberTree.js rev = 1: 202

something in this file MemberTree.js catching the workspaces.

k4rt_c0b41n

• View Profile
Re: Error to Upgrade 2.5.0.1 to 3.6
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 02:43:10 pm »
please someone help me, or help here costs money? if it costs please tell me how much I can use paypal. :o

steveg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 02:21:59 pm »
please someone help me, or help here costs money? if it costs please tell me how much I can use paypal. :o

Did you delete the autoloader.php file?

k4rt_c0b41n

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 07:55:20 pm »
1 - yes I deleted the file that was inside the cache folder.
2 - I deleted all browser data.
3 - I updated the plugins using the compando in update_all console.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 03:10:04 pm »
Hmm that is pretty odd.

The upgrade should work correctly as many people here run Feng using a Windows Server, even though we suggest using Linux.
Nonetheless, instead of using IIS, I'd suggest using another LAMP set up, like XAMPP or WAMPP?

As for paying for help, well, if FO is critical to your business we do suggest getting at least a Basic Support Plan so that you can get a prompt response from us.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!