Author Topic: Start and Due Dates changes every time when I save the task  (Read 4814 times)

Medvedka

• View Profile
Start and Due Dates changes every time when I save the task
« on: January 12, 2015, 07:08:59 pm »
Every time when I save the task, StartDate and DueDate are decreased by 1 Day. Is it bug?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 07:28:37 pm by Medvedka »

zielinsko

• View Profile
Re: Start and Due Dates changies every time I save the task
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 07:06:50 pm »
I have the same problem :(

Medvedka

• View Profile
Re: Start and Due Dates changes every time when I save the task
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 11:45:30 am »
Version 3.0.3 is out. Still no changes   :(

kuzmich111

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 02:39:47 pm »
It is ok, if set timezone gmt 0

Medvedka

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 06:51:47 pm »
I solved the problem by changing the files ProjectTasks.class.php and TaskController.class.php by replacing parts of the code from the 3.0 beta version, in which all worked fine. Also necessary to replace the file Task_list.php from the beta version.

Updated files are attached to this post  8)

ProjectTasks.class.php -> fengoffice\application\models\project_tasks
TaskController.class.php -> fengoffice\application\controllers
task_list.php -> fengoffice\application\views\task

Medvedka

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 12:13:32 am »
It is ok, if set timezone gmt 0

Where can I make this change?

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2015, 12:49:32 pm »
Hmmm this is quite odd!

Is it still happening?
Can you please elaborate? What is your usual timezone? Did you have a day light saving time change?
Can you provide us with examples of these issues?

Best,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

assitampa

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2015, 12:29:04 pm »
Yes it still is happening in the latest version.  If you have a due date on a task when you print the list the date changes back one day.

andrei.dumi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2015, 03:33:23 pm »
same here ... Jesus Christ... it is a simple date ... >:(

From my point of view this is a fundamental bug ... witch make the whole software suite absolutely useless.

YOU CAN NOT WORK IN IT if you can not relay on the start / end date of the task/action.

I am sorry but i'm am very disappointed in the functionality of the program, the forum support that fengoffice offers to potential new clients and the neverending bug-list that each new version comes with.

Doesn't anybody test out the new versions of the software before it get's released ?
I can not believe that a  TASK MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE ... or any MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE ... get's released having issues with time / date.
How can you manage things, if you or your software don't know when the task / action begins or ends ? :o

I am currently using 3.0.2 and i do not want to upgrade to newer versions because the newer versions have fewer and fewer features as they get released.

I'm expecting some official response from someone at Fengoffice regarding my complain, and also make good sense for me to return with some kind of resolution for my problem and not with a recomandation to upgrade to a new version .. "because in the new version this bug is fixed"!

If this software is developed by a professional group of people witch dedicate their precious time  and effort into a good product for people to use ... then i expect support and resolution for my problems ... as it is common sense to do with a professional mature project.

If not, please stop working on this project and stop offering as a free project ... for other people to stop wasting time and resources for themselves and their clients and simply search for other alternatives solutions to their problems.  >:(

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2015, 11:54:40 am »
What are you trying to achieve, Andrei?

Do you want to help resolve the issues, to get personalized support from the development team, or do you want to offend the entire team with mean comments?
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.