Author Topic: Report problems receiving e-mail  (Read 2695 times)

MiKonst

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Report problems receiving e-mail
« on: January 21, 2015, 08:53:02 am »
can someone help me with volgende message:

#17 DEBUG: Could not save mail, original mail saved as .../tmp/unsaved_mail_0000002953974198.eml, exception:
#18 DEBUG: exception 'DBQueryError' with message 'Query failed with message 'Incorrect string value: '\x94 \xD1\x8D\xD1\x82...' for column 'content' at row 1'' in ...\environment\library\database\adapters\AbstractDBAdapter.class.php:392

Apparently so what happens if I get a mail with subject in Cyrillic characters.

Thanks in advance

MiKonst

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Re: Report problems receiving e-mail
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 02:58:08 pm »
Super, nobody cares a response. Forum is dead. You read only beschwerden- no response from the developer clearly, costs money.
 :( :(

bukbr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 11:09:10 am »
Yes... I guess it's dead, you're right!  :-\

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 02:51:53 pm »
Actually no, the Forums are not dead. We read the posts, but we not always have the chance to reply due to different replies.

Since it looks like FO is quite critical for your business as you said "no response from the developer clearly, costs money.", I strongly suggest you getting at least a Basic Support Plan and that way you would get a response in a timely manner. Otherwise, I am afraid we can reply only when we have enough time...

As for the problem, we know of many people using cyrillic characters (and many others) in their emails without experiencing any problems, so it could be a server side issue... or why not, it could also be the mail server too.

In order to look into this problem further, we would need to access the email you mention, and know your server settings, but for this to happens, due to different policies but mainly because of security and confidentiality ones which you may understand, we can do so only if you get a Support Plan first. If you are interested in this, feel free to drop me a private message.

BR,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!