Author Topic: New Installation Error Javascript ext-all.js?rev=1 (line 64, col 2725)  (Read 3554 times)

braziel

• View Profile
    • Email
Good evening.

I am disappointed with the feng office, I am trying to install the days to organize my projects and so far is one mistake after another.

...{return Ext.ComponentMgr.get(A)}else{if(!A.events){return this.createComponent(A...
ext-all.js?rev=1 (linha 64, col 2725)

How to fix?

steveg

• View Profile
Re: New Installation Error Javascript ext-all.js?rev=1 (line 64, col 2725)
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 12:04:50 pm »
Tell us about your server - what are your server specs.  Feng will not install on all shared hosting, and even if it does, it will be slow.  You really need some dedicated resources and ability to install the required dependencies - it seems you may be missing something.  If you follow the instructions and have the required dependencies, Feng works wonderfully.

braziel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 01:04:34 pm »
steveg:

Here my two differents domains, anyone can't install..

1) projecta3 .com.br/ phpinfo.php (PHP5.2)
2) pintavida .com.br /phpinfo.php (PHP5.5)

steveg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 01:22:07 pm »
What are the server specs?

braziel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2015, 09:48:48 am »
My hosting is KingHost (Brasil)

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2660 v2 @ 2.20GHz, but do not know how much memory has informed.

steveg

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2015, 09:54:06 am »
You really need to know how much memory you have to tune this application properly.  Are you on shared hosting, cloud or dedicated?  If you are on shared hosting, your success will vary for installation and performance can be spotty.  Best to use the cloud or dedicated server options for an install you need to actually use!

braziel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2015, 10:15:01 am »
It is shared SteveG, my hosting is not cloud and not dedicated. What version of FengOffice I can use without problems on a shared server?

steveg

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2015, 03:38:49 pm »
It is shared SteveG, my hosting is not cloud and not dedicated. What version of FengOffice I can use without problems on a shared server?

No idea, as most shared hosts would limit your resource usage and likely won't work well.  I got an instance of Feng office working once on a shared server at dreamhost, but it was slow and really unusable.  I would suggest getting a small VPS for the install - you can get something that will work for about $10/month with 1GB of memory.  I run with 2GB of memory just fine with about 10-12 regular users.  Check out linode, digital ocean, etc.  The host you use has cloud services that should also work.

Or, go with the managed/hosted/cloud solutions that fengoffice offers - that is the easiest! 

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thanks for your valuable input Steve!! :)

Just as Steve was mentioning, the server HW and SW play an important role.
If you miss HW, the system may be slow. If you miss SW, the system may not work at all.
Have you followed our installation manual our wiki step by step and installed the libraries we mentioned?

Otherwise, have you considered using our cloud (you can try it free of charge for 30 days) or getting help from our Official Support Team? If you would like to proceed with any of these two, feel free to send us an email to contact@fengoffice.com for further info.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!