Author Topic: sys_get_temp_dir() always /tmp  (Read 3899 times)

kils

• Freshman
    • View Profile
sys_get_temp_dir() always /tmp
« on: December 09, 2014, 07:20:21 am »
Hi i change my hosting and now i use the ispmanager for manage my server and sites.
And i have problem with "sys_get_temp_dir" function. It always show me "/tmp" but in virtualhost my panel automatically create this rows:
Code: [Select]
php_admin_value upload_tmp_dir "/var/www/office/data/mod-tmp"
php_admin_value session.save_path "/var/www/office/data/mod-tmp"
php_admin_value open_basedir "/var/www/office/data:."

And i have errors in log that my open_basedir prevent access to any directory upper than "/var/www/office/data/"   now i add to open_basedir path to /tmp but it's not very good ignoring "upload_tmp_dir" i think.
Maybe you have some solution of this problem?

steveg

• View Profile
Re: sys_get_temp_dir() always /tmp
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 10:52:22 am »
Kils - you are having a lot of problems with software that works  well off the shelf if you follow the install directions.

http://www.fengoffice.com/web/wiki/doku.php/installation:installation

I would suggest you follow the instructions - they are a little old, in that they suggest Debian 6 (which I use still), and then install the required programs, modules and libraries.

You are also using version 2.6.1?  Can you consider using the most recent 2.6.1.6, or trial 3.0beta (although you may want to wait for it to move to RC or full version as there are a few minor bugs in the beta version (however, we use it in a production environment with no major issue)

I would suggest that you start from the beginning, following the instructions as the sheer bulk of the issues, suggests that perhaps there is something wrong with your server configuration or the install.

kils

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 11:24:39 am »
mostly of my questiions i succesfully resolve, and on the new server FO works fast (very fast for 6.5GB database) and stable, but i want to use tmp in user path, not in "/tmp".
At now i add path "/tmp" to open_basedir and all works without errors.

steveg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 01:01:01 pm »
Super - glad it is all working for you.    6.5GB should still be pretty quick - in theory, any size should work well if you have enough RAM.

kils

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 04:35:06 am »
In future i try change this function and after test FO on my users write report in this topic

kils

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2014, 07:41:55 am »
I forgot that i only replace all files and database to new server and delete autoloader.php