Author Topic: Twitter (Status Updates)  (Read 3248 times)

interestedindividual

• View Profile
Twitter (Status Updates)
« on: June 16, 2009, 06:53:34 pm »
Would be awesome to have a status which I can use to say to the rest of my team what I am presently doing. In my organization we work irregular hours and in different venues so often it is hard to know whether someone is at work or not and if so where can I reach them etc.

As a manager it would be good to be able to see what is someone working on right now etc.

Thanks, this project looks awesome!

I am seriously considering using it in my organization.

kristjanmik

• View Profile
Re: Twitter (Status Updates)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 09:13:26 pm »
Opengoo needs to be what it should be, easy, and not with a stupid addon like that

Number8

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 10:04:45 pm »
I agree with the OP that it would be nice to have, at least, some indication of which team members are logged in to the workspace.  Being able to provide more information would be gravy.  (Many bbs allow you to see who is connected and what they are looking at.)

As teams become more and more widely distributed, this feature becomes more valuable.  (At my last job I worked with people in NY, TX, FL, Toronto, CA, and Mumbai.)

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 12:40:20 pm »
Please, Kristjanmik, try to always be polite when replying. Offending others is never a contribution.
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.