Author Topic: No content after installation  (Read 33613 times)

zdrena

• View Profile
No content after installation
« on: November 19, 2014, 04:09:40 am »
Hi,

I've installed  feng office 2.7.1.6 recently. The installation was successful, but after I've loged in I do not see any content - all I see is the bar with company name and the footer (screen attached).

I've checked my log.php and there is an error for which I can't find any solution in web. Do you have any ideas how to solve this problem? I'd be garteful for any help.

log.php:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Session "default" started at 2014-11-18T21:40:35+0000
#1 ERROR: Error: Undefined index: dimensions in '/application/layouts/website.php' on line 505 (error code: 8 )
#2 ERROR: Error: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in '/application/layouts/website.php' on line 505 (error code: 2)
Time since start: 0.23705196380615 seconds

Session "default" started at 2014-11-19T06:38:09+0000
#1 ERROR: Error: Undefined index:  dimensions in '/application/layouts/website.php' on line 505 (error code: 8)
#2 ERROR: Error: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in '/application/layouts/website.php' on line 505 (error code: 2)
Time since start: 1.5671451091766 seconds

steveg

• View Profile
Re: No content after installation
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 04:32:35 pm »
Try restarting apache - this may be a caching issue.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 05:29:56 pm »
Did you get to install the core_dimensions and workspaces plugins?
After doing so, remember to delete your FENG_ROOT/cache/autoloader.php file to have it regenerated.

Best,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

dondeandas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 09:36:39 am »
Hello, same problem after new installation:

My Log:

Session "default" started at 2015-01-16T09:53:13+0000
#1 ERROR: Error: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\xammp\htdocs\fengoffice\application\functions.php' on line 36 (error code: 8192)
#2 ERROR: Error: mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\xammp\htdocs\fengoffice\environment\library\database\adapters\MysqlDBAdapter.class.php' on line 28 (error code: 8192)
#3 ERROR: Error: Non-static method BasePlugins::instance() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\xammp\htdocs\fengoffice\environment\classes\localization\Localization.class.php' on line 179 (error code: 8192)
#4 ERROR: Error: Non-static method BaseConfigOptions::instance() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\xammp\htdocs\fengoffice\application\models\config_options\base\BaseConfigOption.class.php' on line 199 (error code: 8192)
#5 ERROR: Error: Non-static method BasePlugins::instance() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\xammp\htdocs\fengoffice\application\views\access\complete_installation.php' on line 20 (error code: 8192)
Time since start: 7.2604060173035 seconds

any ideas??
Thanksss!!!

steveg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 10:53:13 am »
Hello, same problem after new installation:

My Log:

Session "default" started at 2015-01-16T09:53:13+0000
#1 ERROR: Error: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\xammp\htdocs\fengoffice\application\functions.php' on line 36 (error code: 8192)
#2 ERROR: Error: mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\xammp\htdocs\fengoffice\environment\library\database\adapters\MysqlDBAdapter.class.php' on line 28 (error code: 8192)
#3 ERROR: Error: Non-static method BasePlugins::instance() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\xammp\htdocs\fengoffice\environment\classes\localization\Localization.class.php' on line 179 (error code: 8192)
#4 ERROR: Error: Non-static method BaseConfigOptions::instance() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\xammp\htdocs\fengoffice\application\models\config_options\base\BaseConfigOption.class.php' on line 199 (error code: 8192)
#5 ERROR: Error: Non-static method BasePlugins::instance() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\xammp\htdocs\fengoffice\application\views\access\complete_installation.php' on line 20 (error code: 8192)
Time since start: 7.2604060173035 seconds

any ideas??
Thanksss!!!

Can you provide the version of FO and your server specs?  Do you have all required dependencies installed?  This seems like a mysql config issue.

Axel F.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 06:15:46 am »
I have exactly the same problems with the community edition.

My Hosting package (domainfactory in germany) contains php up to v. 5.56, mysql up to 5.6.19 (with innoDB)
My steps and errors.

Installing feng office v. 3.0.6 - successful, apply admin account - success
Log in - success - the FO Logo in the middle of the screen ist rotating but nothin is loading. The menubar on the top is loading but is nothing to navigate. It shows me only the Feng logo on the left side, the "home" link without function, search folder and my account settings where I can only log out.

The error codes was at first the same like steveg and dondeandas

The I had installed parallel FO version 2.6 - it was succesful, Logging in an the i see a total blank screen without the menubar.

autoloader delete, php.ini workspaces set up to 100 MB but nothing effects.

I had both installations cancelled and deinstalled, creating new database and new installation of v. 3.0.6 was successfully - loggin in - the same effect but 43 errorcodes.
After reading a php tutorial I find out, that error code 8192 comes since php version 5.3 - so I switch the version on my hosting package from 5.56 down to 5.2

So I lost 41 errors an have only this 2 like zdrena (code 8 and code 2 on the line 490 from .../application/layouts/website.php)

the source code for this line is

foreach ( $dimensions['dimensions'] AS $dimension ):
       if ( $dimension->getOptions(1) && isset($dimension->getOptions(1)->hidden) && $dimension->getOptions(1)->hidden || !in_array($dimension->getId(), $enabled_dimensions)) {
          continue;

anywhere an idea. The FO support is only for payment editions of FO

steveg

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 10:09:31 am »
Can you post any Apache error logs?  We may be able to determine what you don't have available on your server through those.  It seems that something critical is missing on your server but what is the question!

Axel F.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 11:22:32 am »
There are not relevant entrys for this domain in my cgi-system logfiles.

After installing FO i had 99 tables with prefix fo_ in my database, created during the installation procedere. The communication between FO and the database works.

So I delete the autoloader and the  .htaccess than FO creates me after new login a new autoloader with hundreds of php instructions like this

<?php
   $GLOBALS['autoloader_classes']['FILESCONTROLLER'] = '/kunden/.../webseiten/saxon/fengoffice/application/controllers/FilesController.class.php';
   $GLOBALS['autoloader_classes']['MORECONTROLLER'] = '/kunden/.../webseiten/saxon/fengoffice/application/controllers/MoreController.class.php';
   $GLOBALS['autoloader_classes']['SHARINGTABLECONTROLLER'] = '/kunden/.../webseiten/saxon/fengoffice/application/controllers/SharingTableController.class.php';
   $GLOBALS['autoloader_classes']['GROUPCONTROLLER'] = '/kunden.../webseiten/saxon/fengoffice/application/controllers/GroupController.class.php';
   $GLOBALS['autoloader_classes']['PLUGINCONTROLLER'] = '/kunden/.../webseiten/saxon/fengoffice/application/controllers/PluginController.class.php';
   $GLOBALS['autoloader_classes']['TEMPLATECONTROLLER'] = '/kunden/.../webseiten/saxon/fengoffice/application/controllers/TemplateController.class.php';

the error code are the same

Session "default" started at 2015-02-16T14:10:33+0000
#1 ERROR: Error: Undefined index:  dimensions in '/kunden/.../webseiten/saxon/fengoffice/application/layouts/website.php' on line 490 (error code: 8 )
#2 ERROR: Error: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in '/kunden/.../webseiten/saxon/fengoffice/application/layouts/website.php' on line 490 (error code: 2)
Time since start: 0.90482902526855 seconds
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 01:09:29 pm by Axel F. »

steveg

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2015, 11:42:22 am »
Have you tried restarting your apache server since installing?  It may be a cache error, and restarting would solve that.

Are you on shared hosting - FO most certainly will be a poor performer, even it if works as not all shared hosting installs all of the required dependencies.

You need at least a VPS that you control.  This can be gotten for about $5 per month, although you probably want to spend at least $10 to get at least 1GB of RAM if performance is of any interest to you!

sim

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2015, 05:44:26 pm »
Sadly i can not add anything constructive to this topic because i have the same problem: Installed 3.0 beta to 3.1.1 and no contents. :-[
I guess it has something to do with missing dimensions or so ... an now you tell me i have to run Feng on a server with root access to restart apache and fixed RAM. Sorry but we live in the world of virtualization, shared enviromentsand ressources so that will not work out. I pay for my webserver an there are some decent scripts running, for example an oxwall and thats no small thing.

Now to  Feng which i really really appreciate for its functionality and intelligent options for task management even in the community version from 1.5 on:
FO 1.7.5 was running very well on my server.
FO 2.7.1.6 is running OK at the moment allthough there were this core dimensions things at the beginning as well
But now FO 3.x (at the moment trying 3.1.1) is absolute doing nothing on my place. It installs ok and then it loads for hours until it shows the same like my forespeakers: nothing. Well i will keep updating :-)

DonĀ“t missunderstand: Feng still has a really great concept in task an project handling and that is why i spend the time to write this, but at the moment it is going astray least what the community version is all about.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2015, 11:51:03 am »
Hi there,

I understand what you mean about virtualization, but please understand as well that sometimes you need to finetune your server a bit more. In case you want to use it in a cloud, sharing the hosting with other people, why don't you try our cloud? You have 30 days to try it out, and if and when you subscribe you can also decide whether to migrate or not your previous data.

As for the core dimensions issues, if you are correctly upgrading the system, we'd need to look into the server as otherwise it would be impossible for us. In order to do so though, due to company, security and confidentiality policies, you would have to get at least a basic support plan of course.

Should you be interested in exploring these options, feel free to drop me a private message (as I get those in my email instead of having to check the forums for replies).

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

hbgmysite

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2015, 06:58:31 am »
Feng forum very good for me, thanks all your comment in this thread

sim

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2015, 10:07:13 am »
I know this topic is old but it might be interesting for those who search:
Check your error log, it might say something like

Session "default" started at 2015-10-09T12:21:21+0000
#1 ERROR: Error: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in 'engoffice/application/functions.php' on line 484 (error code: 2)
#2 ERROR: Error: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in 'engoffice/application/functions.php' on line 484 (error code: 2)
#3 ERROR: Error: Use of undefined constant JSON_NUMERIC_CHECK - assumed 'JSON_NUMERIC_CHECK' in 'engoffice/application/layouts/website.php' on line 535 (error code: 8)
#4 ERROR: Error: json_encode() expects exactly 1 parameter, 2 given in 'engoffice/application/layouts/website.php' on line 535 (error code: 2)
Time since start: 60.226398944855 seconds

The referring codepart is

reloadDimensions: <?php echo json_encode( DimensionMemberAssociations::instance()->getDimensionsToReloadByObjectType($dimension->getId()), JSON_NUMERIC_CHECK ); ?>

Now have a look at you servers php Version.
JSON_NUMERIC_CHECK is only supported from PHP 5.3.3 on.
Fengoffice > 2.7 (in my case 2.7.1.6 will not work on a Server below 5.3.3.
You will have to ask your provider for an update.

So Please FO-Team correct your Readme_Release_Notes Recommendations: to "PHP 5.3+"

Best SIM.

parasol

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2015, 03:54:22 am »
Thank's man :)

Marcusov

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2015, 10:33:33 pm »
I had the errors:
Use of undefined constant JSON_NUMERIC_CHECK - assumed 'JSON_NUMERIC_CHECK' ...
json_encode() expects exactly 1 parameter, 2 given in ...

And I know my server is on PHP 5.4, so I was stumped but I determined that my host server had a setting that allowed for the PHP to use an older script version 5.2 and the parameter simply had to be changed to use the PHP current version and to auto-update as releases come out. This fixed my issue and will hopefully help someone else.

Cheers,

Marcus