Author Topic: Problemas con el SMTP  (Read 4818 times)

pakofx

• View Profile
Problemas con el SMTP
« on: November 11, 2014, 11:28:02 am »
Hola he configurado el servidor de smtp en feng como server smtp   y me sale el siguiente error:

Connection could not be established with host mail.talleraquitecturaangel.com [ A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond #100060]

He validado con mi proveedor de hosting y el me ha respondio lo siguiente:

Dear Francisco,

Thank you for contacting our technical support. I would like to inform you that I have checked your mail server connection and it works fine on our end, here is the result:
telnet mail.dominio.org 587
Trying 98.130.1.131...
Connected to mail.dominio.org (98.130.1.131)
The issue may come from the settings you use in the mail client. Please verify your settings with the following ones:
1) Username: <user>@golatinoamericano.org
2) Password: xxxxxx
3) POP3 (Port 110) : "mail.dominio.org" without SSL.
OR IMAP (Port 143): "mail.dominio.org" without SSL.
4) SMTP (Port 25 or 587) : "mail.golatinoamericano.org" without SSL.
Also I would like to pay your attention that the Internet service providers sometimes block SMTP Port 25, so if you've set it, please change the port to 587.

Tienen alguna idea de lo que puede estar pasando

pakofx

• View Profile
Re: Problemas con el SMTP
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 11:53:15 am »
Hola he configurado el servidor de smtp en feng como server smtp   y me sale el siguiente error:

Connection could not be established with host mail.talleraquitecturaangel.com [ A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond #100060]

He validado con mi proveedor de hosting y el me ha respondio lo siguiente:

Dear Francisco,

Thank you for contacting our technical support. I would like to inform you that I have checked your mail server connection and it works fine on our end, here is the result:
telnet mail.dominio.org 587
Trying 98.130.1.131...
Connected to mail.dominio.org (98.130.1.131)
The issue may come from the settings you use in the mail client. Please verify your settings with the following ones:
1) Username: <user>@golatinoamericano.org
2) Password: xxxxxx
3) POP3 (Port 110) : "mail.dominio.org" without SSL.
OR IMAP (Port 143): "mail.dominio.org" without SSL.
4) SMTP (Port 25 or 587) : "mail.golatinoamericano.org" without SSL.
Also I would like to pay your attention that the Internet service providers sometimes block SMTP Port 25, so if you've set it, please change the port to 587.

Tienen alguna idea de lo que puede estar pasando

El mensaje del log me dice:

Session "default" started at 2014-11-11T14:50:45+0000
#1 ERROR: Error: stream_socket_client() [<a href='function.stream-socket-client'>function.stream-socket-client</a>]: unable to connect to mail.talleraquitecturaangel.com:587 (A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
    ) in 'D:\hshome\ebogados\talleraquitecturaangel.com\library\swift\lib\classes\Swift\Transport\StreamBuffer.php' on line 257 (error code: 2)
Time since start: 37.292433023453 seconds

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Problemas con el SMTP
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 10:49:01 am »
Hola Francisco:

Por lo pronto puede ser un problema del hosting o de la configuración. Recomendaría fuertemente leer este artículo:
http://www.fengoffice.com/web/wiki/doku.php/installation:server_settings#email_notifications

En caso de que aún sigan sin funcionar, por favor envíame un mensaje privado si deseas considerar obtener ayuda oficial de nuestro Equipo Técnico.

Saludos,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!