Author Topic: Recurring tasks  (Read 5420 times)

nhathaitrieu

• View Profile
    • đồng hồ
Recurring tasks
« on: September 17, 2014, 06:51:14 am »
First up, OpenGoo rocks. I've been looking for something like this for a long time and I think I've finally found it. I've moved my team of 6 people onto it and it just works at managing their daily tasks and workflow.

One thing I'd like to see is the ability to set a task to recur or repeat. For example, Windows Updates need downloading, testing and installing on a monthly basis. I'd like a task for each step to appear in the task list for my system admin automatically.

Recurrence should allow:
- Repeat every month on a certain date (e.g. the 5th of each month)
- Repeat on a certain day each month (e.g. the 3rd Monday)
- Repeat only on certain days (e.g. every Wednesday and Friday)
- Schedule the next occurrence of the task 10 days after the current instance is marked complete.

I know that there OpenGoo supports repeating events, but I see tasks as a being different in this regard.

Thanks

nhathaitrieu
Đôi khi việc lựa chọn đồng hồ đẹp dành cho bạn cần có một chút tính toán ở trong đó.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Recurring tasks
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 04:28:59 pm »
Hi there!

Glad to know you liked our software so much :)
Please note that OpenGoo is about 5 or 6 years old, and you are missing all the fun and cool features of the latest versions.
By the way, the new name of Open Goo is Feng Office, and it does have recurring tasks, so I would give it a go to the latest version available (2.7.1.6 right now).

Best,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!