Author Topic: Problem with permissions  (Read 3071 times)

Griffin

• View Profile
Problem with permissions
« on: August 31, 2014, 09:52:58 pm »
Hi there.  I'm new to Feng Office.  I wanted to say that I absolutely love the clean interface and features that it has.

However, I recently installed Feng Office version 2.7.0.1 and I also can't get permissions to save.  Additionally, I am getting the following error when trying to edit a group:  "Error 500:  Internal Server Error".

Please help!!   I would love to get Feng Office working.  I like its look and features much better than the alternatives.

Griffin

• View Profile
Re: Problem with permissions
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 10:31:40 am »
Update:  I tried the fix made by aSeptic in this thread ( http://forum.fengoffice.com/index.php?topic=19185.0 ) and it worked perfectly. 

I am still getting the Error 500 Internal Server Error every time I try to edit a group.  Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

alvarotm01

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Problem with permissions
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 05:00:23 pm »
Hi Griffin,

Please set the constant "DEBUG" to true in config/config.php, so you can get a detailed error report, and send us the error detail.

In this week we'll be releasing version 2.7.1, it has many changes in the users and groups administration, so you can try this version and check if the error is still present.

Best regards