Author Topic: Notifications problems  (Read 2424 times)

giogio

• View Profile
Notifications problems
« on: May 22, 2014, 11:30:08 am »
HI,
I face some strange behaviour with notes and documents (Using version 2.6, but it was the same with previous 2.x).
The notifications about new notes and documents do not arrive to some e_mail addresses, but to other addresses they arrive.
On all addresses e_mails or the notifications about inserting a new user arrive to all the addresses.
I do not understand why, and just with some addresses, I got these notification fails.
Please note that with version 1.7.5 there is no error, i.e. all notifications arrive.
I investigated if the addresses with problems have some strange firewall or anti-spamming service, but it seems not having it.
Please, any suggestion where investigate?
Thanx all

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Notifications problems
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 12:50:30 pm »
Hi there!
Any chance the notifications are being received in the Spam (Junk) folder of those users?
I would also suggest you to look into the Notification Settings: http://www.fengoffice.com/web/wiki/doku.php/installation:server_settings#email_notifications

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

giogio

• View Profile
Re: Notifications problems
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 12:06:42 pm »
Hi, thank you. Surely it is something related to the anti-spam policy. I changed from php to smtp, but it was not a solution for the problem. Moreover in the mean time other providers changed their rules, I suppose, because, for instance, some GMAIL addresses found messages from fengoffice (notifications/e-mail) also from older fengoffice in spam (a thing not done previously).
I will raise my attention level for spam.