Author Topic: Education usage  (Read 12306 times)

mawoyou

• View Profile
Education usage
« on: March 13, 2014, 03:08:07 am »
I would like to read more about other schools using it,  we want to start using it.  but this board appears to be empty

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Education usage
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 12:11:23 pm »
Hello there!

That is correct. This board is empty for the time being, but truth be told many schools and Universities are actively using Feng Office for different purposes.
Some of them go for the Community Edition, but many other have gone for the Professional or Enterprise Edition and in fact even gotten custom development services to add new modules or features suitable for them.

What did you have in mind exactly? Which problems would you like to solve by using Feng?

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

William "Bill" Murray

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 05:59:07 pm »
I've assisted in the implementation of Feng Office at Texas Tech University and would be happy to answer any questions.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 11:07:46 am »
Hi William!

Good to see you around! :)

Indeed!! Your feedback would be very welcome! I think Conrado already contacted you about this, but just in case I will remind him of this.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

JohnyTree

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2022, 08:51:45 pm »
Education is very important these days. I realized this at the university. But this is a rather complicated process. And I had problems writing texts. Therefore, I decided to turn for help to the https://www.brillassignment.co.uk/ for writing my term paper at the university. Thanks to this, I submitted my work on time. I can imagine how much time it would take for me to do such a voluminous job.