Author Topic: Can't login after server migration  (Read 2096 times)

thiagoaraujos

• View Profile
Can't login after server migration
« on: February 24, 2014, 03:39:43 pm »
Hi,

We moved our Feng Office installation to another server. We moved all the files, restored and configured the database. It was working really well, I had a cookie and I didn't need to login.

My coworker reported he couldn't login anymore, so I tried to change his password. It didn't work, he tried to use "forgot my password" and I also tried to change his password. Then I managed to logout, and now I can't login anymore.

Other people of my team were logged in with a cookie, and when they tried to logout they got back to the home screen. They couldn't logout. I had that same symptom, and I managed to logout by changing my password in the administration. Now we're all stuck, it seems once you log out you can't login anymore.

OBS: We use the 2.3.1.

What can we do?

thiagoaraujos

• View Profile
Re: Can't login after server migration
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 04:42:02 pm »
I will describe the whole process, how the migration was done:

1. Restored the database in the new server
2. Restored the files. Got some errors like:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 695 is not allowed to access /tmp owned by uid 0 in /home/mixinter/public_html/fengoffice/environment/environment.php on line 18

Fatal error: session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Failed to initialize storage module: files (path: ) in /home/mixinter/public_html/fengoffice/environment/environment.php on line 18

3. Used the following commands

rm -f cache/* tmp/*

chmod -R 775 cache tmp upload config
chown R nobody:nobody cache tmp upload config # nobody is apache user

4. Didn't work. So I removed php.ini from the root (it has some upload settings), and finally logged in

Now I can't logout. When I logout I get back to the home screen. The only way I can log out is changing my password in the administration. After that I can't login anymore.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Can't login after server migration
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 11:46:40 am »
Hello there,

Did you have a look at this article?
http://www.fengoffice.com/web/wiki/doku.php/copy_installation

Not sure why you are experiencing that problem if you did delete the autoloader.php file though. And without looking into your server as it would otherwise be nothing but blind guessing.
If there is any access possibility, then we may be able to solve it.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!