Author Topic: Tasks View Bug  (Read 3031 times)

evermorev

• View Profile
Tasks View Bug
« on: June 08, 2009, 01:00:09 pm »
When you click on tasks in any workspace and lets say 3 tasks are assigned to a normal user, and then maybe 2 tasks are assigned to a user that has administrative privilege, when the admin looks at it, it will say the persons name in front of the task they are assigned to just fine no matter who it is. This is the way it should work.

However when a regular user looks at the same view, they can see all the peoples names and task assignments that are regular users, but when a task is assigned to an admin, it does not display their name in front of the task, just a : where their name should be.

Any ideas? I can post some screen shots if that will be helpful? Any snippets of code to fix this?

evermorev

• View Profile
Re: Tasks View Bug
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 02:48:18 pm »
I upgraded to 1.4.2 and this bug still exists. Could someone please reply on this that it is in fact a confirmed bug and maybe a hot patch posted here to fix it?  ;D

alvarotm01

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 09:59:49 am »
Hi,

We could reproduce this error, and the fix will be included in next release.
regards

evermorev

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 02:44:39 am »
Any quick snippets of code or is this change too extensive to do and I should just wait for a release? Thank you. :)

alvarotm01

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 11:14:43 am »
I think it would be better to wait for release, since this fix includes various modifications at three files.

greetings