Author Topic: "Set number of tasks shown as default" do anything ?  (Read 4636 times)

JimmyBoy

• View Profile
    • Email
"Set number of tasks shown as default" do anything ?
« on: May 31, 2009, 09:14:19 pm »
In the "Task options" there is the option "Set number of tasks shown as default" which is defaulted to 8. I have tried changing this to various numbers, logging in and out etc... but I just dont see any difference.

I Presume this option is for when viewing tasks, in the "tasks" view, to display 8 or more tasks. As a side note, it would be nice if there was an option "Show all tasks" or something along those lines, so we see every task that there is.

alvarotm01

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: "Set number of tasks shown as default" do anything ?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 09:48:55 am »
Hi,
You are right, changing this option should apply at tasks view showing the specified number of tasks for each group, and it isn't working.
We will fix it.
Thanks for reporting it!

JimmyBoy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 11:18:41 am »
Pleased to help!

What is the chance of having an option next to this which would read "Show all tasks", I know its something I would find useful. I usually want to view all my tasks in a workspace, nut just a numbered subset of them.

alvarotm01

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 12:19:35 pm »
When viewing groups of tasks, after each group you can click "Show more" if there are more than 8 tasks. This will display every task of the group.
You can group by "nothing" and click show more to view all tasks in workspace.

JimmyBoy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 12:42:14 pm »
Yes, but what im saying is that becomes a little bit tiresome doing it all the time, would be nice to have an option to display all tasks, without having to click on "Show More..."

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 05:13:14 pm »
You can set a really high number on the "number of tasks" option (when it works).

Here you have a patch to make this work. Put it on 'public/assets/javascript/og/tasks/drawing.js'.