Author Topic: API to integrate users with my current site  (Read 3007 times)

edoher

• View Profile
API to integrate users with my current site
« on: March 28, 2011, 05:12:06 pm »
Hi:

I want to know if you are still working in an API to integrate our Feng install with our current site. Now I have a site in Pligg and I need that when somebody registers in this site, automatically it gets registered in Feng.

Is this possible?

krashnik

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • HardMagic Publishing
Re: API to integrate users with my current site
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 11:12:58 am »
This is possible and contact me if you'd like a custom integration installed by our team.
Owner of HardMagic Publishing

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: API to integrate users with my current site
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 03:51:00 pm »
Hi:

I want to know if you are still working in an API to integrate our Feng install with our current site. Now I have a site in Pligg and I need that when somebody registers in this site, automatically it gets registered in Feng.

Is this possible?

It would be possible to do it as a custom development. If you are interested on this, please contact sales@fengoffice.com for further details.

This is possible and contact me if you'd like a custom integration installed by our team.

Krashnik, please remember following the license Feng Office counts with: AGPL. We would like you to take into account that we do have Official Partners, and unless you are one of them, you should not be advertising you or your team in our forums, as we do not want them to be angry :)
In case you are interested on becoming a partner, you may fill in this formulary.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!