Author Topic: Dashboard does not appear  (Read 3472 times)

cesarbravoa

• View Profile
    • Email
Dashboard does not appear
« on: May 24, 2009, 11:58:09 pm »
I have installed Opengoo 1.4 (windows version) on Apache 2.2.11. PHP 5.2.9 and MySQL 5.1.34, lang 'es_la'. I can't see the contents of dashboard, mail, contacts, calendar, documents, task, cron and reports tabs. Instead of the opengoo information I see the Index of /Opengoo in each of them. ???

wend2000

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dashboard does not appear
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 02:46:36 pm »
I have the same problem, when I click on the tabs, it will give me a folder directory:
Index of /opengoo
Parent Directory
.buildpath
.project
version.php

Actually when I click on the tab, the module will show in half a second, then change to the folder directory. I tried to reinstall it, still doesn't work. Please see attached screenshot.

tclark1122

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 09:53:14 pm »
I have the same problem, not sure what is happening. It appears that the database is running, I can add users and log in as them but the dashboard in not showing up, The tab across the top are also there but pressing them seems to do nothing. I tried this on 2 different browsers, IE 8 and Firefox 3.5.3. I am using PHP 5.2.1.0, Apache 2.2.3, My SQL Enterprise 5.0.7. The server is running on a Windows Vista Workstation running service pack 2. Would love to know what is going on.

tclark1122

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 12:28:32 am »
OK I figured it out. The defualt page with not specified in apache needs to by index.php not index.html. If it is wrong then the dashboard will try to load index.html which does not exist.

I fixed it by changing the following line in my httpd.conf in the  C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\conf
<IfModule dir_module>
    DirectoryIndex index.html
</IfModule>
To:
<IfModule dir_module>
    DirectoryIndex index.php
</IfModule>

Once I restarted everything it work correctly.