Author Topic: Official translation to Arabic  (Read 16133 times)

ignacio

• View Profile
Official translation to Arabic
« on: May 22, 2009, 04:30:11 pm »
Here you will be able to get the latest official translation to Arabic when available.

If you want to help translating to Arabic please read the official translation procedure.

There is currently no official translator for this language. You can apply to be one by posting here.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 12:43:15 pm by ignacio »

talal_ibdah

• View Profile
Re: Official translation to Arabic
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 06:59:08 am »
Hi all,
It's my pleasure to be in.

But there is one more thing when we think about translating into Arabic which is making the layout goes from right to left.

Anyone can help with this ?? You don't need to be an Arab to make it goes from right to left.

Once someone modifies the layout, I will translate all of it in 1 week.

Great job and thanks for all.
Talal

jkautz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 04:53:19 pm »
How do I write in Arabic in Feng?  I have the fonts / keyboard but do not know how to change the text direction to right to left.    No documentation

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 04:07:06 pm »
Hello, we would love to be able to have Feng Office in Arabic and other languages using RTL writing, however, we do not count with enough information and investigation on the field to do this. If anyone happens to edit the code in order to make Feng Office RTL (Right To Left) compatible, we would be very grateful and we would of course implement it, so everyone could use it.
May be someone here may find a programmer or a team of programmers to carry on with such task or otherwise people may sponsor it and then we may find an experienced team to develop it
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

JohnyTree

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2023, 03:06:54 pm »
 Thanks a lot!