Author Topic: Daylight savings time  (Read 5691 times)

gormik

• View Profile
Daylight savings time
« on: May 13, 2009, 10:14:30 am »
Hi! In Norway we have daylight savings time in summer. When i choose the correct timezone for the company i still get 1 hour early. When i try to "tveak" this with choosing 2 hours + gmt nothing happen, just the same 1 hour early. Is this a known issue with daylight savings time? And - for your record - i hate daylight savings time - it only put i in trouble  :)

alvarotm01

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Daylight savings time
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 10:50:30 am »
Hi,

Changing the company timezone only will affect to new users timezone, to view your correct timezone, you should change it at your account profile, and every user who wants to change his/her timezone should do this.
This is because a company can have users with different timezones.

Currently Opengoo is not managing daylight saving time, but i think this will be improved in a future version.

gormik

• View Profile
Re: Daylight savings time
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 05:39:57 am »
Thank you very much for your descriptive reply, it fixed my problem. We are a small school in Norway serving courses for kids and youths in theater and circus. I´m webmaster for our external pages www.kulta.no, and i`m for the moment "sniffing" on your, in my opinion, fantastic software. I think OpenGoo is the first kind of software that realy meets our needs. As a Mac-man, i also care about that things (and software) shold look good, and here OpenGoo is miles in front of everything else! I hope i could start to use OG from the next semester. Thanks!