Author Topic: Upload troubles in Feng Office 2.3.2.1  (Read 2196 times)

rainbowtux

• View Profile
Upload troubles in Feng Office 2.3.2.1
« on: October 18, 2013, 05:44:19 pm »
When trying to upload a file, I always get a 'Upload failed', tested this as super administrator too, small file (<200K). Changing the logo of the site works fine, which is odd since it is also an upload, not?

Any ideas, hints?

rainbowtux

• View Profile
Re: Upload troubles in Feng Office 2.3.2.1
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 10:28:56 am »
More information:
I tested it further and found the following:
the variable uploaded_file in application/controllers/FilesController.class.php line 371 is empty and this is why I get the error. I did not find (yet) what is causing this variable to be empty however. Any ideas, hints?

Browser: Firefox 24.0 on Linux

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 10:37:27 am »
Hi there!
Have not experienced this issue so far.
Have you looked into your folders permissions?
What if you try uploading a file to our demo? demo.fengoffice.com

Best,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

rainbowtux

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 10:57:26 am »
Odd...

First of all, it was not a permission issue since I create documents in feng office and upload a new logo etc... None of the log files gave any info even at highest log levels.

But now it works, even though i did not change a single bit in the installation... The only thing I can think of is a missing dependency somewhere that was not reported appropriately. I tested other collaboration platforms in the mean time too, to make a comparison and perhaps one of the required packages got installed 'by accident' :)