Author Topic: Unknown column 'member_id'  (Read 3045 times)

Ericmuc

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Unknown column 'member_id'
« on: October 11, 2013, 04:57:25 am »
After upgrade I cannot save notes i.e., I get the error "Unknown column 'member_id'"

Upgrades are often problematic, unfortunately no instruction is written for every new version:

so what we have to do for upgrading from 2.3.1.1 to 2.3.2.1? ??? ???

I uploaded all files to the server, set all to 777, copy the config.php and the files. If I try to use the upgrade script, the upgrade from shows only 2.2.4.1, and if I choose it as the latest avaliable I get an error "Failed to execute DB schema transformations. MySQL said: Duplicate column name 'synced'"

so now I have the same error with the member_id and cannot exit, that shows a further error "Error
We are sorry, but Feng Office is not currently able to execute your request. An Error Report has been sent to the administrator. "

And another question is, for what stands "Check upgrade:
This cron event will check for new versions of Feng Office" in the cron section, here I never got a hint for an upgrade.

As in Joomla I wish to have an automatic upgrade process, that is a dream of me  :D

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Unknown column 'member_id'
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 03:57:34 pm »
Hi there!

We did have an automatic upgrade procedure in Feng 1, but it is not available in Feng 2 yet.

Either way, concerning the upgrade.. did you upgrade the plugins as well?

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

Ericmuc

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 02:17:03 pm »
Hi,

Today I tried to upgrade my feng office with ssh/putty, that works! So within the webbrowser it doesn't work, but with putty :-))

Thanks, Eric

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 09:33:28 am »
Yah, it is always better to do the upgrades through the console as in case they are long and you do it through the browser, chances are it may fail depending on your Apache settings :)
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!