Author Topic: Fixed: Permissions issues with 1.4 RC  (Read 4794 times)

jlovato

• View Profile
Fixed: Permissions issues with 1.4 RC
« on: May 12, 2009, 12:34:15 pm »
I'm unable to adjust permissions on work spaces (nothing happens at all when clicked on).  And when going in to administration and adjusting the permissions at the account level, I get the following error.

Firefox error:  "og.ogLoadPermissions is not a function"  (click to remove).
IE8 error:  "Could not complete the operation due to error 80020101" (click to remove).
Safari error:  "Result of expression 'og.ogLoadPermissions' [undefined] is not a function" (click to remove)

I was having the issue on 1.4 beta2 prior to upgrading as well.  It could be something on my side, but I'm not sure.  I love OpenGoo!  Thanks for all of your hard work.

(tried clearing the local cache and restarting the apache service after upgrading)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 11:17:14 am by jlovato »

jlovato

• View Profile
Re: Permissions issues with 1.4 RC
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 11:10:01 am »
We're using this in product in production so I need to get the permissions issue resolved here as quickly as possible.  I know it's free and open source, so I'm not whining about it.  lol.

I'm pretty sure that if I were to do a clean reinstallation that the issue would go away.  Is there any way I can do that without losing the users, workspaces, milestones and tasks that I have set up?  Is it possible it's something with my database or do you think it's more likely a file/config issue?

I started with 1.3 final.  Upgraded to 1.4 beta and was good.  Upgraded to 1.4 beta2 and noticed the problem at some point there.  Tried upgrading to 1.4 RC and still have the issue.

jlovato

• View Profile
Re: Permissions issues with 1.4 RC
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 11:17:02 am »
Woohoo!  I resolved it.  I backed up the files and wiped them all except config.php (didn't have any uploads in the folder).  Installed a new copy of the files and it all appears to be good.  Thanks.

alvarotm01

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Fixed: Permissions issues with 1.4 RC
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 12:32:21 pm »
Hi,
i'm glad you could resolve the problem !
i was just responding this post to suggest to download again and try to overwrite the opengoo files.
It seems that some files were not copied correctly (in this case: Permissions.js) when beta 2 was installed.

greetings