Author Topic: Events add on google sync but not delete  (Read 2651 times)

antonyw

• View Profile
Events add on google sync but not delete
« on: August 28, 2013, 02:42:46 pm »
Hello again and thanks for your help.

The calendar sync to google is adding events to the feng office calendar in google but not removing events when they are deleted from feng office, does anyone know why this is? Could it be something to do with file permissions or my Cron job?

Also, I am now getting duplicate entries placed in the Google calendar after sync - interesting, I think the duplicate event was created in feng office calendar in Google and then sync'd to feng office and then maybe sync'd back again... Any thoughts on this idea?

Note: duplicate created is not a duplicate, one is slightly different as it seems to be the event with the associated invite and one does not mention the invite at all.

Note: Duplicates not created if event created in Google does not have any invitees ***WRONG*** second time cron ran the duplicate was created
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 03:16:35 am by antonyw »

antonyw

• View Profile
Re: Events add on google sync but not delete
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 01:43:00 am »
Please, any ideas on the mail sync, deleted events not be removed problem would be greatly appreciated?

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Events add on google sync but not delete
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 03:20:04 pm »
Hello there!
Deleting events with the Google Sync option is, unfortunately, more complex than expected. We have yet to work and improve this section further as many users do not like having their events deleted, while some others do. And even so, we have seen cases of exhausted memory due to this, so it is rather sensitive.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!