Author Topic: Error when clicking on "Tabs" dimension  (Read 8977 times)

blatour

• View Profile
    • Email
Error when clicking on "Tabs" dimension
« on: August 27, 2013, 05:48:29 am »
Hello all,

When I click on a "Tag" name, I get the following error:

Error (FileDnxError)
File 'D:\WebSite\fengoffice/application/views/dashboard/init_overview.php' doesn't exists

And i can't find any file named "init_overview.php".

I use the latest version of FengOffice. Namely: 2.3.2-beta

If someone could help me.

Kind Regards.

Boris LATOUR

blatour

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Error when clicking on "Tabs" dimension
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 03:30:13 am »
Hello,

Nobody has the same problem as me?
No help available?

Pending.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 03:16:45 pm »
Unfortunately I have not seen this issue before.
Have you tried deleting the cache/autoloader.php once just in case?

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

bastardz

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 05:28:57 am »
Hello,

Nobody has the same problem as me?
No help available?

Pending.

Hi. I have the same problem after upgrading to 2.3.1.1.
Did you find a solutions?

steveg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 09:28:24 am »
I believe you fill find that upgrading to 2.3.2 will resolve this issue.  Try this and advise if not resolved.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 11:36:27 am »
Hi everyone!
There indeed was an issue when accessing a Tag without selecting a Workspace, Client or Project before, but it has already been solved for the 2.3.2
Thanks for reporting it!

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

bastardz

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2013, 06:59:51 am »
Hi. Thanks for reply.
My current version is Feng Office 2.3.2.1 but is even worse.

I select Workspace then Tags and error is:

Code: [Select]
File '/home/www/feng/application/views/dashboard/init_overview.php' doesn't exists
Error params:
File: /home/www/feng/environment/classes/controller/PageController.class.php
Line: 309
File path: /home/www/feng/application/views/dashboard/init_overview.php
Backtrace:
#0 /home/www/feng/environment/classes/controller/PageController.class.php(112): PageController->getTemplatePath()
#1 /home/www/feng/environment/classes/Env.class.php(135): PageController->getContent()
#2 /home/www/feng/init.php(168): Env::executeAction('dashboard', 'init_overview')
#3 /home/www/feng/index.php(9): require('/home/www/feng/...')
#4 {main}

I select Tags then Workspace and error is:

Query failed with message 'You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '= -1 AND `is_company` = 0 AND `user_type` > 2 AND disabled = 0 ORDER BY last_act' at line 4'
Error params:
File: /home/www/feng/environment/library/database/adapters/AbstractDBAdapter.class.php
Line: 389
Sql: SELECT e.*, o.* FROM `fo_contacts` e INNER JOIN fo_objects o ON o.id = e.object_id WHERE object_id NOT = -1 AND `is_company` = 0 AND `user_type` > 2 AND disabled = 0 ORDER BY last_activity, updated_on
Error number: 1064
Error message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '= -1 AND `is_company` = 0 AND `user_type` > 2 AND disabled = 0 ORDER BY last_act' at line 4
Backtrace:

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2013, 11:04:13 am »
I am afraid I cannot reproduce any of those two problems within the 2.3.2.1

Have you correctly updated the plugins after upgrading the source code?
In order to update the plugins you must run the following command in your console:
php public/install/plugin-console.php update_all

Has anyone else experienced this problem in the new version?

Best regards,
Francisco

bastardz

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2013, 11:08:41 am »
I can't update workspace because commands hangs and nothing happens but "list" shows that workspace need to be updated.
Any reason why this happens? How to avoid this?

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2013, 12:03:26 pm »
Can you please show the result of running the "list" command?

steveg

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2013, 12:09:54 pm »
I can't reproduce this either in 2.3.2.1.

Can you provide us with some details on the server specs, mysql version, etc?  

Can you try updating the plugin via the web interface under administration?  You will need to add   define('PLUGINS', true);  to your config.php if not already there.

Have you tried freshly installing FO 2.3.2.1 - some of the errors refer to files that don't appear to exist - which seems strange.  I wonder if there was an error that occurred on initial install, either a missing or corrupt file upload to your server?  I had a problem updating plugins on a previous version that I simply solved by re-installing.  It certainly saved many hours of debugging..  Just backup your db and files - it is quick to re-install unless your db is huge.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2013, 05:34:39 pm »
On top of what Steve has said, you may also try running this command:

php -d memory_limit=1024M public/install/plugin-console.php update workspaces

Please bear in mind depending on the amount of workspaces and users you have, and your server hardware, this could take many hours (by many I mean 24 or longer at times.. yup, a headache)

bastardz

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2013, 06:06:14 am »
Hi again.
Thanks for your help.
All plugins up-to-date.
I have fresh install FO 2.3.2.1 with config.php from previous version.

Here is an error that shows up after clicking on tags and any projects

Query failed with message 'You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '= -1 AND `is_company` = 0 AND `user_type` > 2 AND disabled = 0 ORDER BY last_act' at line 4'
Error params:
File: /home/www/new/environment/library/database/adapters/AbstractDBAdapter.class.php
Line: 389
Sql: SELECT e.*, o.* FROM `fo_contacts` e INNER JOIN fo_objects o ON o.id = e.object_id WHERE object_id NOT = -1 AND `is_company` = 0 AND `user_type` > 2 AND disabled = 0 ORDER BY last_activity, updated_on
Error number: 1064
Error message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '= -1 AND `is_company` = 0 AND `user_type` > 2 AND disabled = 0 ORDER BY last_act' at line 4
Backtrace:
#0 /home/www/new/environment/library/database/adapters/AbstractDBAdapter.class.php(307): AbstractDBAdapter->prepareAndExecute('?? ?SELECT...', NULL)
#1 /home/www/new/environment/library/database/DB.class.php(213): AbstractDBAdapter->executeAll('?? ?SELECT...', NULL)
#2 /home/www/new/application/models/ContentDataObjects.class.php(211): DB::executeAll('?? ?SELECT...')
#3 /home/www/new/application/models/contacts/base/BaseContacts.class.php(176): ContentDataObjects->find(Array)
#4 /home/www/new/environment/classes/dataaccess/DataManager.class.php(320): BaseContacts->find(Array)
#5 /home/www/new/application/models/contacts/base/BaseContacts.class.php(191): DataManager->findAll(Array)
#6 /home/www/new/application/models/contacts/base/BaseContacts.class.php(193): BaseContacts->findAll(Array)
#7 /home/www/new/application/widgets/people/index.php(43): BaseContacts->findAll(Array)
#8 /home/www/new/application/models/widgets/Widget.class.php(58): include('/home/www/new/a...')
#9 /home/www/new/application/controllers/DashboardController.class.php(292): Widget->execute()
#10 /home/www/new/application/views/dashboard/main_dashboard.php(20): DashboardTools::renderSection('right')
#11 /home/www/new/environment/classes/template/Template.class.php(85): include('/home/www/new/a...')
#12 /home/www/new/environment/classes/template/Template.class.php(56): Template->includeTemplate('/home/www/new/a...')
#13 /home/www/new/environment/classes/template/template.php(35): Template->fetch('/home/www/new/a...')
#14 /home/www/new/environment/classes/controller/PageController.class.php(115): tpl_fetch('/home/www/new/a...')
#15 /home/www/new/environment/classes/Env.class.php(135): PageController->getContent()
#16 /home/www/new/init.php(168): Env::executeAction('dashboard', 'main_dashboard')
#17 /home/www/new/index.php(9): require('/home/www/new/i...')
#18 {main}
Autoglobal varibles:
$_GET: Array (
  ['context'] => (string) '{"3":[0],"1":[0],"2":[0,514]}'
  ['currentdimension'] => (string) '2'
  ['ajax'] => (string) 'true'
  ['c'] => (string) 'dashboard'
  ['a'] => (string) 'main_dashboard'
  ['id'] => (string) '0'
  ['current'] => (string) 'overview-panel'
  ['_dc'] => (string) '1381050029317'
)
$_POST:
$_COOKIE: Array (
  ['http___xxxxx_plid'] => (string) '8'
  ['http___xxxxx_plremember'] => (string) '1'
  ['http___xxxxx_pltoken'] => (string) 'b91f769ddaa148461ec6e684af9a4cc72edf1168'
  ['PHPSESSID'] => (string) 'c6emctil3p8o5u5psvg5lje8u6'
  ['_et_coid'] => (string) 'ae5228e60f3cb97546c9057d35bd41a9'
  ['__gfp_64b'] => (string) 'n4pqYWXaF8lAJpR5TMaTGYGY54AlYb9ZI9rmQDpxuCv.27'
)
$_SESSION: Array (
  ['last_activity_mod_timestamp'] => (int)1381049464
)
Execution time:
Total execution time: 0.638838 seconds

steveg

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2013, 10:30:14 am »
Have you been able to run previous versions of FO on your server?  Can you outline the server specs and versions of software running, namely php and mysql?