Author Topic: Milestone Multiplicity  (Read 2308 times)

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
Milestone Multiplicity
« on: May 01, 2009, 01:47:40 am »
I have a certain methodology that I use for almost every client.  One of those things is creating a milestone called "Administrative", which is basically unpaid prep work for the project.  However, when I create a milestone with this name for more than one workspace, it becomes a bit of a mess, as you can see in the attached picture.

I see two solutions, the easiest one that the devs might suggest is for me to name my milestones with the workspace (project) name, but I don't like this because it clutters every other screen with this long name where it is mentioned.

The option I prefer, which I'm submitting as a feature request, is for all milestone dropdowns to include the workspace name.  This is no different from when you look at the All Workspaces Overview, and see the coloured workspace name next to notes, documents and tasks.
Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
Re: Milestone Multiplicity
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 05:45:59 pm »
This definitely needs improvement. 'Tis noted.
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

cguyer

• MSN Messenger - colby_guyer@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - excag03
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - excag18
    • View Profile
    • TIU11
    • Email
Re: Milestone Multiplicity
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 04:26:21 pm »
i just said that in another thread =) i 2nd that.