Author Topic: Change weekstart to monday?  (Read 3103 times)

Scorpiion

• View Profile
Change weekstart to monday?
« on: May 06, 2009, 10:45:10 am »
Hi I wonder if there is any way to change the calender so that it starts on monday?

Also, is there any way that I can be in two different companies at the same time? With the same user... Or how do I solve that problem?

// Robert

koko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Change weekstart to monday?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 03:50:34 pm »
They took care of that in the next release.
See: http://blog.opengoo.org/?p=70 for more info.

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 02:45:42 am »
For your second question, users cannot be in two different companies at the same time.

You can, however, assign the user rights to multiple workspaces. Perhaps that might solve your problem? If not, feel free to post the specifics and I will try to help you.

cheers
Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?

zethris

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 12:55:57 pm »
In reply to your second question reply, I was going to ask something similar. This is something that would be very much needed in a collaborative environment that can support multiple users in multiple businesses. Especially with the nature of the web.

Here is a story example (not true, but illustrates):  Joe Marley retired 2 years ago and since then has launched 4 very successful website businesses from his own home. He doesn't have a brick and mortar shop, but they are 4 very separate businesses.

Currently, however, I can only associate the client Joe Marley with one of these 4 businesses in the system even though we do work on all 4 of his businesses and he is the primary contact for each.

Similarly, one business of his happens to be a subsidiary of another that he acquired in the past. So he has 3 primary parent businesses, with one as a child of one of the 3.   

Does that make sense?